1. I've never seen Аркана guild in bg's wtf, only in Shrine hiding in the building :D
    You just got lucky.

2. You just got lucky.

OH, great, a premade. Such Skill. So OWW. Much Amaze. Man, you must suck so much for having always that mediocre healer (Aquanoobinka, or whatever he/she calls it) staying in your ***. Try to achieve my numbers alone, try entering dam alone on bgs, man. Show more balls. You group of cowards.

3. Blacklisted - 2200+ guild
    Blacklisted isn't 2200+ guild and Julianlee isn't full geared...

4. OH, great, a premade. Such Skill. So OWW. Much Amaze. Man, you must suck so much for having always that mediocre healer (Aquanoobinka, or whatever he/she calls it) staying in your ***. Try to achieve my numbers alone, try entering dam alone on bgs, man. Show more balls. You group of cowards.
    Again, this bearded woman Conchita Wurst opened her mouth. our whole guild humiliated you in BG

5. Again, this bearded woman Conchita Wurst opened her mouth. our whole guild humiliated you in BG
    Why did you post your Lich King days, don't you know when you receive that Shadowmourne, you would automatically gain that achievement. And besides, As long as you have Shadowmourne, you win everytime. Why don't you show me some Cataclysm rating, or simply just amaze me with your rating in this realm. I wonder why if you are so skilled your still sitting on 1300 rating.

Well, hit me up if your ready to be humiliated in Dalaran Sewers.
    Edited: January 7, 2016

6. Again, this bearded woman Conchita Wurst opened her mouth. our whole guild humiliated you in BG
    You're just ridiculous if you need to talk about me in real life and no ingame. You semi-clicker. That's what you would like: look like me, you ugly east ape .

7. actually, that Conchita Wurst insult was pretty funny....

8. Just gonna leave this here, for the audience of this thread to watch.

9. Why did you post your Lich King days, don't you know when you receive that Shadowmourne, you would automatically gain that achievement. And besides, As long as you have Shadowmourne, you win everytime. Why don't you show me some Cataclysm rating, or simply just amaze me with your rating in this realm. I wonder why if you are so skilled your still sitting on 1300 rating.

Well, hit me up if your ready to be humiliated in Dalaran Sewers.
    I do not go to the arena. I was on the arena a few times to help the magician 450+ to get dressed. you would never occurred to him that the subject of the arena at level 506, stupid? I'll be at the arena when the level of the rating will be 522+ items

p.s
    and achievement is not given when you get Shadowmourne. achievement given when you pass the chain of quests. Believe me, I know better. people on our server who just bought Shadowmourne did not get the achievement.
    Edited: January 8, 2016

10. Just gonna leave this here, for the audience of this thread to watch.

why should you advertise yourself in our subject?

11. wow 4m damage in 10 mins

such pro much skills, teach me master.

12. wow 4m damage in 10 mins

not sputter monitor with envy

13. wow 4m damage in 10 mins

Do you think that the damage is the main thing ? I feel sorry for you

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last