1. Then why does everyone get banned for "staff disrespect" when you clearly haven't earnt it in the eyes of the MoP community?
    That not being his territory, but mine, let me be the one answering you, in a simple manner: it's not the "MoP community eyes" that decide what's considered Staff disrespect by us; we're the ones who set what's acceptable and what's not going to be overlooked. Criticism and pure bashing aren't the same thing, and being frustrated, whether justifiably so or not, doesn't give any player a reason or excuse to turn disrespectful.

2. I would like to ask you about the Bugtracker, you as molten said you will fix bugs by priority but it seems they just choose random bugs that they can fix only, that gives no reason to vote up bugs, (AKA priest halo, 225 votes and 6 months).
    I'll answer that. There can be multiple limitations, one being that the core does not have/support features needed for it to work.
    And some(multiple)other things take priority over one spell.

3. you as molten said you will fix bugs by priority
    in fact it is not like that, in the BugTracker Guide I read: " You can upvote or downvote every bug, and although it does not mean that this will necessarily be fixed first we will probably give it more attention "
    Edited: December 5, 2015

4. I'll answer that. There can be multiple limitations, one being that the core does not have/support features needed for it to work.
    And some(multiple)other things take priority over one spell.
    Then why did you used that core in the 1st place?

5. Then why did you used that core in the 1st place?
    It's just another excuse, core has nothing to do with it.
    Int a = 5; has the same value on both cores and all OOP languages. Truth is they focused on Lordaeron and gave very little to none attention to MoP.
    Only true statement is that less content they have, easier it will be to switch cores cause there will be less possibilities for bugs and errors which also means less work afterward. And if they really focus on MoP after Lynch king is released, all will be forgiven and forgotten. But I'm sincerely afraid things won't be too much different. and that is not me or us being skeptical, it's just impression you guys left on us after year of almost zero progress. I'll be the first one to salute you if you prove me wrong, and believe me, I would love to be wrong in this case.

6. in fact it is not like that, in the BugTracker Guide I read: " You can upvote or downvote every bug, and although it does not mean that this will necessarily be fixed first we will probably give it more attention "
    "mean that this will necessarily be fixed first" We talk about 6 months not 2 days. So i would prefer BlueAo's answer that it can't be done now with that core. Nice try tho skullbashat

7. @Staff, even though there is a lot of negativity in this thread right now, aimed directly at you, if you continue responding, people will calm down. Please continue to do so and don't get disheartened.

@Posters, we've made it clear what the shortcomings from the staff were (lack of communication). They say they will change. It's pointless to continue bashing them for the past, let's see if they are going to change. If they don't, I'm sure you can find other places that provide a more open staff, but let's all calm down and give them a chance at this.

I initially had a comment here regarding bug tracker but you did atleast fix same faction rated bgs (pending but it's progress) so I edited my comment out. I hope we can continue to listen to fixes that matter the most.

Finally the ETAs. You should just stop giving ETAs. Tell us what you're working on, and what issues you have run into. When you said you guys would communicate more, from my understanding (and maybe not everyone's), I thought you would post on devlog every week, if not more. When you ran into issues with the 5.4.8 update, you should have clearly specified that on the devlog. I don't understand why, when you knew there were issues, you decided to not inform the community. By its very definition, the devlog is where you tell the community what the developers are working on. If you want an example of an exceptional devlog, take a look at what the SubNautica team is doing. They post everything (including vacations etc.) on their devlog. Furthermore, if you take a look at their forums, they are very active there as well. They're developer team is just as big, if not smaller, than ours. In terms of business comparison, they probably earn just about the same as Warmane. The difference is, they are putting a significant amount of time in communicating with the community and it is very rewarding for the people that play that game (see forums again).

Tl;dr: lets give them a chance to prove themselves and post on devlog more?
    Edited: December 5, 2015

8. "mean that this will necessarily be fixed first" We talk about 6 months not 2 days. So i would prefer BlueAo's answer that it can't be done now with that core. Nice try tho skullbashat
    Sorry but you said: "you will fix bugs by priority". So they make fixes based on the amount of UpVote.
    My quote from Bugtracker Guide: " You can upvote or downvote every bug, and although IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS WILL NECESSARILY BE FIXED FIRST we will probably give it more attention".
    Now deduce whatever you want.

9. Sorry but you said: "you will fix bugs by priority". So they make fixes based on the amount of UpVote.
    My quote from Bugtracker Guide: " You can upvote or downvote every bug, and although IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THIS WILL NECESSARILY BE FIXED FIRST we will probably give it more attention".
    Now deduce whatever you want.
    You rly want to play with words. upvoting->cause mods attention->giving bug priority.As i told you we dont talk about fixing it first or second we talk about if they gonna ever fix it, he said not with this core end of story.

10. So Russians have stable 5.4.8 core since months and you don't? Oh please..

ps. I'm playing molten for ages ,donated with 2 accounts and now you go with this excuses. Meh.. rly?
    Edited: December 6, 2015

11. I understand your frustration and we'll be improving overall communication for Frostwolf, if not on the mainpage, it'll be here at least in the section or on the realm itself.
    Hmm why not on the Main Page?

We do live Q&A very often. Maybe what's needed is a schedule for those live Q&As so people don't miss it. Next one on Frostwolf will be most likely on Monday or Tuesday, server-time will be included and posted prior to that and the Q&A will be done in a separate channel. We will answer all and any questions you have and when we say ALL, we mean all. We will tell you anything that you want to know. (this will be done in-game)

Also, I want to remind people that ETA = estimated time of arrival. Estimated is the keyword, it is what's estimated at the time of the announcement, not an exact date. That means it can be changed and it's just at time-frame that should give you an idea on how much work needs to be invested in it.
    Yes you should really post the Dates of this Q&A, i play very active on Frostwolf and NEVER saw such a Q&A ingame in the last 3 Months.
    And this Info should be on the Front Page, if its on page 12 or 13 of some Forum Topic i will miss it, cause i and many other cant stalk the Forum 24/7 search for News about something ( Q&A Time! )
    -
    Also the Thing with your ETA stuff. ETA works for Lordaeron, why not for your other Servers?
    Just look into the past Months, you got all the ETAs for Lordaeron. But if there was something about Frostwolf you very often announce in the End of this ETA that something went wrong. ( mostly late in the night, sometimes even a few Days later )
    We all understand that sometimes something goes wrong and you miss the ETA, but for Frostwolf this nearly goes for ANY ETA you give. And whats worst is that you bring News very late after you miss the Date.
    I remember a Few Days after a ETA Ends i read my Guildchat or Global and see many many many many Player asking, this pissed me mostly off, cause it just looks like you dont care about the ETA not cause you miss but cause you dont even post WHY you miss it. ( or you post it a few Days/Weeks later but until that players are in the Dark )

Im still sure you want to make the Players happy but you do many things very wrong.

At the End you look like a Team with some friendly and nice Member, but with not enough manpower to handle your own Servers and the communication with 50% of your Community.
    I dont want to "hate" with this Post, i just want to write how my POV is. And im also sure as soon ( ohh i hate this word now, really! ) you "finish" Lordaeron things will be much better on all your other Servers.
    And i still have alot! of Fun at Frostwolf, but i could have much much more Fun, with just a little of your help :)

You rly want to play with words. upvoting->cause mods attention->giving bug priority.As i told you we dont talk about fixing it first or second we talk about if they gonna ever fix it, he said not with this core end of story.
    At this Point i miss "Raufen" he was a Dev for Frostwolf pre Moltdown. ( idk why he was not a Dev anymore after Moltdown )
    But we could write him in the Forum, and he really fixed some small bugs ( in his free time ? ) This was soooo nice^^ and made some playing very nice. ( he correct 6 spell scale Bugs for twinking we told him, and a few Items also a few quests. And this was with 10? Votes on the Bugtracker. But the fixes made Twinking ALOT better! )
    And after we told him something he always fixed it with the next update, ofc we never asked for something really big like a Dungeon or a BG or something like that^^
    Edited: December 6, 2015

12. This is why I stopped playing here.
    They're only focusing on Lorderon and they don't give **** all about Frostwolf.
    If you're into WotLK, this is the place for you.
    But the MoP realm here is a joke.
    It's a lure for poor naive saps who think they're in for a quality experience worth investing some pocket money into.
    What buggers me even more is that I was one of those saps.

13. I have a few questions:
    Did you guys not know for 7 months (before Lord focus) that most of the gamebreaking bugs can't be fixed on this core ?...and why didnt you make the core change as priority before everything else?
    How can a "complication" take 5 times the planned development+testing period?

14. I kinda also have a question. After all these weeks of waiting for the promised fixes and the complete silence from the staff. What did we actually get now? Just the promise to get information? No actual fixes just the same old stories, 'issues here and issues there'. No wonder there is no Pve guilds left and the PvP people are playing the same 3 bg's every day :D. Amen.

15. Rumor say that Tot HC will be implemented in January and that there are only two dev working on mop ... explanations about it? players of the major guilds moved on offy

ps. ban hammer inc

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last