1. You guys may have had the opportunity to play the game from its release date. I wasn't. So lemme enjoy it now. Bleh!
    u are missing out then for sure! Ulduar for me was the best raid ever in retial. i know TBC had some great raids and i loved them too but ulduar i just found to be really fun and exciting when it was the current content. Now its kinda like polishing a terd when going in there with end level gear on. yea its still fun but doesn't hold the same meaning.

2. u are missing out then for sure! Ulduar for me was the best raid ever in retial. i know TBC had some great raids and i loved them too but ulduar i just found to be really fun and exciting when it was the current content. Now its kinda like polishing a terd when going in there with end level gear on. yea its still fun but doesn't hold the same meaning.
    Yep :) Looking fwd to ulduar content.

3. ldooldodlodldodldoldodldoldodldodldodldodldodldold odldodloldodldoldoldold..

So much Year.

4. Man I really want to get also teh 40 man raids back. Don't get me wrong when I say this but yeah it is way much fun to do with an intimite group who knows everything . I just wish that there would be 40 man extreme ICC. one that is super hardcore. Like ragnaros or Blackwings lair. The raids even on 25 man feels a bit... empty I would say.

5. well, in wotlk, in the dragon blight temple, there are 2 or 3 portals that are unused.

and like molten has scripted molten core to make a portal in a different place for the same instance, if enough hype was generated they could in theory put the entrance to a 40man raid there, and just like ulduar, beef the content up to make it icc lvl difficulty.

6. The Forgotten Kings are growing and growing. Atm we have 3 groups going at the same time in an ICC 10 HC raid!
    Good to hear that stuff! :)

7. New Raid Leader = New Bane

Congrats to the new Bane's ;D

Spoiler: Show

10/10/2014 - Icecrown Citadel (10HC)

The Lich King - Heroic

Tanks:
    Lightball
    Mommybear

Healers:
    Drbubble
    Teickqt

Dps:
    Finaltap
    Magejo
    Paoahalla
    Smyracz
    Thejockey
    Toxos

Loot:
    - Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love - Paoahalla
    - Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer - Paoahalla
    - Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification -Drbubble

8. Exactly Lightball! So far that happened every time when we got a new raidleader :p Good job leading!!

9. I think it's awesome to see the progress that we have had lately. But for now. Ulduar is here!!! Finally!

10. Nice little jewel from you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0W-FHedXmU

11. MAn peeps are lazy to write in here it seems :D

12. The Forgotten Kings is in HUGE need of Boomkin druids. Feel free to apply at forgottenkings.shivtr.com

13. Just another bane to the records!

10/19/2014 - Icecrown Citadel (10)

The Lich King - Heroic
    Attendees(10):
    Atomic, Drbubble, Hydromania, Lightball, Manasaputra, Mugenkaguro, Paldorei, Shiseioni, Ydentity, Yebaniec

Spoiler: Show

Tanks
    Ydentity
    Lightball

Healers
    Drbubble
    Manasaputra

Damagers
    Atomic
    Hydromania
    Mugenkaguro
    Paldorei
    Shiseioni
    Yebaniec

Loot:
    - Warmace of Menethil - Mugenkaguro
    - Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification - Drbubble
    - Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love - Doruido

Keep up the good work guys and gals.
    Still looking for experienced boomkins for our ICC25HC and RS25HC runs.
    All other classes are closed at the moment, but as always exceptional players are always welcome to join our ranks, our family!

Feel free to check us out at www.forgottenkings.shivtr.com

14. Congratulationsguys! Great to see the progress! I think this is our 15th bane (or so)atm. Haven't been able to keep up with the count tho :D

First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last