1. So you're saying that people's concerns of not having anything worth spending points on in frostwolf is not legit?
    I did not comment on that, as the content of the point marketplace is not the same issue as the cost of things on the point marketplace. There will be a content update that will come with the overhaul of the cost and point accumulation system. More would follow after.

You're in the same boat as everyone else on this, and the resetting of points is only fair to everyone; everyone has access to the same marketplace. It's not easy to differentiate accounts of players who play whichever expansion, especially those who may play more than one of them. I would suggest that you use your points however you can to benefit yourself as much as possible before they reset, even if that means spending them on items just to vendor them for a minor bit of gold.
    Based on Mercy's post, I would assume that the items with 1 point will either be removed, or remain at 1 point, since they are regarded as 'insignificant' items, which is possible to be removed.
    Everything will be re-evaluated. If the item(s) in question (that are currently between 1 and 10 point cost) are left in the marketplace, then it is likely their cost will be re-evaluated just the same as all of the other items. The end result, most likely for all of the items in question (but no guarantee), will have their costs reduced to 1 point. I refer to them as insignificant as they are worth a very small number of points, and the new system will be anywhere between 3x and 10x (depending on player activity & rank) as rewarding as it is now.

2. Yet I wasn't the only one who bought this to your attention, so its not insignificant in the community's point of view, as of now I just count 40 companion pets that costs 10 or less points, what will be done about those?

Most of the uncommon itens costs 10 or less points, and they are very popular for transmogs, what about those?

You say the system will be more rewarding, yet you dont explain how, you keep saying things will cost less, but some will cost much more with the squished points (or will be removed altogether?), with a reduced cap of 100 (and the cap is not 1000 now, as I myself just got somewhere with 1200 points some months ago).

Just explain how this will work, what about the itens that cost 1 point already and it will be fine, but you rather dont and we dont know why, make us understand your point of view then, thats what discussions are for
    As I explained in my post above, it is likely the cost of those pets and transmog items will be reduced to 1.

I'm fairly certain I explained pretty well how it will be more rewarding and so has actavios. However, I will humor you. The entire marketplace cost system and point generation is being "squished" by 90%, then the point generation is being increased by 3x to 10x (depending on your activity & rank), which is effectively an increase of 3-10x of what you can buy in the marketplace, just with a smaller and easier to understand number system.

I personally feel the point cap is irrelevant so long as you remain active (which you can reach the cap from 0 points in as few as 10 days) and actively spend your points.

3. As I explained in my post above, it is likely the cost of those pets and transmog items will be reduced to 1.

I'm fairly certain I explained pretty well how it will be more rewarding and so has actavios. However, I will humor you. The entire marketplace cost system and point generation is being "squished" by 90%, then the point generation is being increased by 3x to 10x (depending on your activity & rank), which is effectively an increase of 3-10x of what you can buy in the marketplace, just with a smaller and easier to understand number system.

I personally feel the point cap is irrelevant so long as you remain active (which you can reach the cap from 0 points in as few as 10 days) and actively spend your points.
    With 3x-10x, do you mean that it'll be increased 3-10 times?
    Are you saying, also, that you could cap in only 10 days based on your rank?

Where the... is that stated from Kaer's post?

If I quote the point 5, it says: "Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank."

From this, I understand that you can earn at most 10 points each week, and since the cap is going to be 100 (from point 4), then you'll need at least 10 weeks (70 days) to reach the cap. Way too further than only 10 days. UNLESS the quote should have said: "Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points per day (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank.", in which case, it would fit with what you're saying.

Am I missing something?

4. No, it's a mis-wording on my part.
    I'll reiterate though. It's not just a squish. Many things will be re-evaluated. Things will be added as well.

The long-term goal is a much easier to categorize and implement cost system, in addition to a less-effort-for-more-reward system. Of course I can't give you exact examples or figures right now, because the rework and overhaul 2 months away.

Regardless of any of that though, I'm sure everyone will be pleased in the end with the system. I would recommend against judging finer details until you see it fully fleshed out.

5. Quick question , will we have to still click collect points or will they just be added based on activity?

6. Quick question , will we have to still click collect points or will they just be added based on activity?
    Most likely, you will still have to collect it.

7. I'll reiterate though. It's not just a squish. Many things will be re-evaluated. Things will be added as well.

I hope you bring spectral tiger back it was removed without any announcement

8. ...
    The long-term goal is a much easier to categorize and implement cost system, in addition to a less-effort-for-more-reward system. Of course I can't give you exact examples or figures right now, because the rework and overhaul 2 months away.
    So your refusal to tell us how the activity rank will be determined is because you don't even know how it's gonna be determined? But you can tell us it'll be more rewarding, even though you don't know how the rewards are gonna be calculated? You could've just told us before that you're basing the new point system on a system that isn't even fully thought out yet, instead of avoiding answering any questions about activity rank in general.

9. K

I've always wanted to ask this: Why? Why did you stop advertising on the ranking sites? Did doing so not increase interest in our server?

I used to feel like I was contributing to server popularity when I voted, but now I just... collect points. When server populations were declining, I could not help but assume it was partly due to reduced advertising.

What was wrong with voting for points?
    i guess it cost them money ?
    i'd love to know why they stopped using these sites

10. Good questions. If i'm not mistaken, Warmane is the only private server that is not on toplists. The reason we withdrew was because we believe toplists undeservingly make private servers dependent on themselves. Moreover they are not accurate as they favor private servers with a) a higher population b) with vote bots in a snowball effect, while leaving every other good private server in the bottom of list - as such defeating its purpose and relevance. At the same time those websites leech and benefit, earn and gain SEO from private servers while doing literally no work on their end. We believe it's not fair and we don't want to be dependent on such websites and for that reason Warmane never supported it.

As for population, following a drop in May 2015, for the past month population has started steadily increasing lately by about 5% to 7% every week according to our average daily realm population, website visits and account registration statistics that we use to measure our population tendency.
    kaer answered this in beginning of topic

11. Why not have the option to change points to coins once you reach a certain amount say 100 points = 1 coin

12. because their donations would go right down most likely!

13. dud u gotta be kidding 100 points = 1 coin hah,where's the profit for them? I like the curent point sistem,simple and easy.sure am curious how things will evolve but nothin to object at the moment i guess :P

14. 3 to10 points weekly? That is like getting nothing :D Also, what are Activity ranks?
    Can someone list them all so I can see where I am in comparisson.

15. okay i got the point...keep up the good work!

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last