m4tqo
    Got him today on greymane, 14:41 server time :cool:

Rampizzle
    I killed TLPD the other day, but I was trolled hard by it. After I killed it, the ****ing body fell in to the ground and I couldn't loot. I was pissed at the time cause I actually ran in to him while I was farming herbs and not really hunting him(I was there just for the chance I might run in to TLPD, but herbalism was first on my list). Yeah its sucked big time, but 5 minutes later I just looked back on what happened and laughed.

3. lol cant believe i was reading mmy own guide :D server is restarting trying to get my alt a hands on these drake

zuhluh
    just had it spawn and killed it, fell under the world. oh well

DarkPyroTR
    after server res TLPD respawn immediately or after ?

zuhluh
    immediately

zuhluh
    Gotten vyra 6 times in a row now, so far I've managed to get every spawn since 5 am PST. Got TLPD 5 am PST but it fell under the world.

Emptor
    i would appreciate it if anyone could post a map with the spawn points of TLPD

shmack2004
    i gave up on this mount...in the time i spent searching i could have got the tol barad drake 3 times.

10. I was mining when i saw a dragon and i told myself, "omg kill it fast nub" and so i did. And then i was like "ninja all the lewtz" and so i did. and that is how i got meself a time lost proto drake, looks pretty cool, but still ashes of alar is best looking mount :D

11. you think you could help me find and kill one my toon is named ulcisor on alainace

12. a lot of ally is camping him yay :S

13. its ugly drake
    why everybody want it?

Rampizzle
    its ugly drake
    why everybody want it?
    Cause it's a rare spawn and some people get a feeling of entitlement when they have it(don't know why). I agree it is ugly. One of the ugliest mounts in the game if you ask me. All the other Proto's are better looking but Remember though, there's an achievement for collecting mounts which is the only reason I want it.

15. its ugly drake
    why everybody want it?
    Cuz u dont know what looks awesome,ect..
    Bad taste u got mate..

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last