Yaozers
    Anyone know which spirit beast spawns on 4.3?

2. Anyone know which spirit beast spawns on 4.3?
    Koroma, Gondria, Loque not sure about the rest. Altho anything released after 4.0.6 isn't spawning.:P

Yaozers
    Any idea where do they spawn exactly? Tried finding them but to no avail

4. Any idea where do they spawn exactly? Tried finding them but to no avail
    They spawn at the same locations as in retail. Btw you don't usually get them in your first try since they are RARE PETS.

5. Hey guys..anyone see Nuramoc on wotlk (ragnaros) recently? Any info would be much apreciated!

miriamg
    Its possible that jadefang is under the textures or something like that? I've been looking for him for 1 week has and the npc scan foung him twice but he wasn't in the cave and I couldn't target him.

7. Hey, can anyone confirm if Olm the Wise spawns after the 4.3.4 update?? Any info would be much appreciated! BTW, I'm from sargeras server. :)

8. Its possible that jadefang is under the textures or something like that? I've been looking for him for 1 week has and the npc scan foung him twice but he wasn't in the cave and I couldn't target him.
    Nope Jadefang isn't under the texture, if he's under the texture you would be able to target him. If you couldn't target him it means someone has already tamed it before you managed to target it.

9. Hey, can anyone confirm if Olm the Wise spawns after the 4.3.4 update?? Any info would be much appreciated! BTW, I'm from sargeras server. :)
    I can confirmed it spawns in Ragnaros, not sure about Sargeras.

DarkDefender
    any one knows if skoll spawns in neltharion or 4.3.4?

11. Terrorpene spawned today on Neltharion at 20.56 ST at the largest area where he can spawn so if anyone interested he should spawn after 12h again.

Chikas27

Any Idea of sambas now

Hey can you help to find sambas they change time respawn please

13. From my experience all pets respawn atleast 6-7 hours after kill/tame. So you have to wait and roam and hope to get something good out of it.

14. July 7, 2013  

Hello, skoll really be able to capture it in 4.3.4?

Hello, skoll really be able to capture it in 4.3.4?

15. My First Rare : Skoll

My Second Rare : King Krush

My Third Rare : Loque'nak

My Fourth Rare : Gondria

My Fifth Rare : Arcturis

My Sixth Rare : Nuramoc

My Seventh Rare : King Mosh

My Eight Rare : Aotona

First ... 21011121314 ... Last