1. Ban'thalos has been tamed by Ivy

Congrats to Ivy from realm Sargeras, she tamed Banthalos at 4:41am server time! He spawned at sanctuary then patroled all the way to the hill near magria spawns and Blazewing spawns, i took my time to screenshot all i can! Enjoy! :D

2. Tamed Terrorpene just now on Sargeras :D

3. Tamed Terrorpene just now on Sargeras :D
    Lol finally :P grats xD u must be lucky to have him :D

4. Congrats to Ivy from realm Sargeras, she tamed Banthalos at 4:41am server time! He spawned at sanctuary then patroled all the way to the hill near magria spawns and Blazewing spawns, i took my time to screenshot all i can! Enjoy! :D

Pixiekins, Pet Tamer EXTRAORDINAIR!

Ty for my Banthy<33 All credit goes to you, Freebowjob and Xigbar for all the long hours spent helping me camp (and all my other friends that helped back me up - Rapid, Bax, Ferlain, Meggamuffin, Quasi, Zernath and anyone else I am forgetting.) ILY!

5. Pixiekins, Pet Tamer EXTRAORDINAIR!

Ty for my Banthy<33 All credit goes to you, Freebowjob and Xigbar for all the long hours spent helping me camp (and all my other friends that helped back me up - Rapid, Bax, Ferlain, Meggamuffin, Quasi, Zernath and anyone else I am forgetting.) ILY!
    aww ^-^ No problem at all and i will continue to help! :D

6. June 3, 2015  

Ressurected Thread

This thread has been recently ressurected and updated. I will make a new category of all rare spawn timers this month! Stay tuned!
    Edited: June 3, 2015

7. June 3, 2015  
    Good job pixi :-D
    Glad u listend me :-D

8. June 5, 2015  
    Can anyone confirm if these guys are working in the current version of MoP:

Barnacle Jim (Thousand Needle rare crab)
    Kash (rare green sabercat in Swamp of Sorrows)
    Gib the Banana Hoarder (rare monkey in Swamp of Sorrows)

Strange how I've been camping each of them for at least a day each and none of them spawn.

9. June 5, 2015  
    Can anyone confirm if these guys are working in the current version of MoP:

Barnacle Jim (Thousand Needle rare crab)
    Kash (rare green sabercat in Swamp of Sorrows)
    Gib the Banana Hoarder (rare monkey in Swamp of Sorrows)

Strange how I've been camping each of them for at least a day each and none of them spawn.
    Gib the Banana Hoader does spawn in MoP

10. June 5, 2015  
    Gib the Banana Hoader does spawn in MoP
    In the same place? Strange. I could've sworn I camped the location wowhead directed for more than 8 hours. Probably got killed/tamed when I wasn't looking.
    No news on Kash or Jim?

Btw, your post doesn't seem to have Mist Howler or Bonechewer on it. Don't they count as rare spawns? Just curious :)
    Edited: June 5, 2015

11. June 5, 2015  
    In the same place? Strange. I could've sworn I camped the location wowhead directed for more than 8 hours. Probably got killed/tamed when I wasn't looking.
    No news on Kash or Jim?

Btw, your post doesn't seem to have Mist Howler or Bonechewer on it. Don't they count as rare spawns? Just curious :)
    I don't know about Jim, but Kash was already reported in the bugtracker:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1354

12. June 5, 2015  
    I don't know about Jim, but Kash was already reported in the bugtracker:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1354
    Dang it. And I was sure I was going to find a keeper today. Guess not....

13. June 6, 2015  
    No news on Kash or Jim?

Mines spawned at the retail/wowhead location and spawns very small.

Those rares u mentioned will be updated in this thread soon.

14. can anyone help me tame Loque'Nahak please?

15. can anyone help me tame Loque'Nahak please?
    He is easy,trust me,check crash spot in my guide,he is number 6 I think,then,put your hunter at that spot,and do whatever u want to do,and when server crash or restart,log ur hunt and tame.he will be spawned in front of u. :-D

First ... 210111213 Last