1. The answer to that question is in the very text you quoted.

2. Haha, okey :)

Cant wait for it :D

3. I freaking hope so cause the wait is killing me!
    Try this it may cure you for up to a day ...repeat when needed
    The Wait > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8t2dJZRRW0

4. I can confirm for you. Everything is planned to be scripted on Lordaeron. There is no detail too small or too big. We just have to make sure it's all implemented properly.
    Oh lordy lord, thanks for the reply Mercy. Everyday I read something new on these forums that makes me want to play Lordaeron even more lol.

5. In your opinion ..how many players you think will be on this realm ? :) on the start : ? & continuesly going : ?
    Its just a question from my curiousness :) thnx

6. In your opinion ..how many players you think will be on this realm ? :) on the start : ? & continuesly going : ?
    6k or more. Loads of ppl who want blizz/retail-like wotlk

7. WotLK Realms After Lordaeron

In your opinion ..how many players you think will be on this realm ? :) on the start : ? & continuously going : ?
    It is hard to tell for sure at this moment. This is my ballpark estimation: Lordaeron's prophecy
    There is an entire thread devoted to this question: What will happen to WotLK servers when Lordaeron gets released?

6k or more. Loads of ppl who want blizz/retail-like wotlk
    It certainly would be quite popular during the progressive stage of its life, but my guess is that it will settle down as a mid-populated realm once the hype vanishes and the game core becomes available in Deathwing and Ragnaros. Bare in mind that in the big picture not every player wants to level [again] a main and few alts from scratch at 1x realm rates.

8. Meh we will see really but i agree with Mixner on that regard that it's gonna be very popular but how many it's actually gonna be is uncertain... I mean it can be loads at start but depends how many decide to stick around.

9. Top Tier Scripting Quality

Meh we will see really but i agree with Mixner on that regard that it's gonna be very popular but how many it's actually gonna be is uncertain... I mean it can be loads at start but depends how many decide to stick around.
    IMHO, the state of Lordaeron's game core could be the real game changer. I am not talking about the salesman speech, which is indeed good for generating hype, but the real deal, the actual care/love for the detail in the final implementation. If it outperforms the ones considered legendary by game reviewers, it would be definitively a place to call home for many players coming from other private servers; otherwise, it would be no more than a limited P2W 1x WotLK realm, where only a high-population factor could compensate for scripting quality disadvantages. Either way, I am confident the new game core has the potential to be a tremendous improvement, when compared with the one currently implemented in Deathwing and Ragnaros. Keep up the good work guys!

10. IMHO, the state of Lordaeron's game core could be the real game changer. I am not talking about the salesman speech, which is indeed good for generating hype, but the real deal, the actual care/love for the detail in the final implementation. If it outperforms the ones considered legendary by game reviewers, it would be definitively a place to call home for many players coming from other private servers; otherwise, it would be no more than a limited P2W 1x WotLK realm, where only a high-population factor could compensate for scripting quality disadvantages. Either way, I am confident the new game core has the potential to be a tremendous improvement, when compared with the one currently implemented in Deathwing and Ragnaros. Keep up the good work guys!
    Yeah i hope it's gonna be but yeah... Still you cannot buy skill thankfully so... Most of the servers you can donate a full set of gear right from the start sooo... I doubt theres gonna be guilds with 10 or 25 people which donates the full set just to clear the content... But we will see :)

11. The limited p2w is frustrating to see. I would much rather pay a monthly fee to play than be able to buy items from the shop. Would have been fine if you stuck to vanity pets / mounts / tabards etc.

12. The limited p2w is frustrating to see. I would much rather pay a monthly fee to play than be able to buy items from the shop. Would have been fine if you stuck to vanity pets / mounts / tabards etc.
    Lol then play on retail then? Hahah suits for you i suppose? They need an income soo... All realms have donation and always will have in some shape or form....

13. The limited p2w is frustrating to see. I would much rather pay a monthly fee to play than be able to buy items from the shop. Would have been fine if you stuck to vanity pets / mounts / tabards etc.
    Your idea is good, but one of the points of a Private Server, is to cater for the ones that can't afford to pay monthly subscriptions. To have a monthly charge to play Lord will 1) Go against half the reason a Private Server exists and 2) Will reduce the population heavily.

Lol then play on retail then?
    Some people, like myself, will be here not to avoid retail fees, but to just experience a blizz-like Wrath again/for the first time. ;D
    Edited: September 11, 2015

14. Some people, like myself, will be here not to avoid retail fees, but to just experience a blizz-like Wrath again/for the first time. ;D
    Yeah the comment was not torwards you :) It's to the attitude in general.

15. Subscription Business Model

The limited p2w is frustrating to see. I would much rather pay a monthly fee to play than be able to buy items from the shop. Would have been fine if you stuck to vanity pets / mounts / tabards etc.
    It is true, I don't like so much either, but a pear tree cannot bear an apple. Nonetheless, we have to be realistic, the subscription business model would be out of the question for private servers. I would like to think of the proposed limited P2W as a necessary evil.

We have to see how well these limitations actually work in practice. IMHO, if the WotLK game core is really in a top tier scripting quality; and these limitations work good enough to reduce the amount of items like http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49623 to be close to legendary; I think these conditions would be enough incentives to bare with having a few BiS donors running freely in the realm now and then. Otherwise, it would be just more of the same at a lower realm rate. Only time will tell.

Some people, like myself, will be here not to avoid retail fees, but to just experience a blizz-like Wrath again/for the first time. ;D
    Totally agree. Hopefully, more WoD/Legion retail players share this idea and join Warmane in the near future.

All the best!
    Edited: September 11, 2015

First ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... Last