1. I kinda also have a question. After all these weeks of waiting for the promised fixes and the complete silence from the staff. What did we actually get now? Just the promise to get information? No actual fixes just the same old stories, 'issues here and issues there'. No wonder there is no Pve guilds left and the PvP people are playing the same 3 bg's every day :D. Amen.
    You just wrote exactly what I was thinking. PPL are so easy to manipulate. 10 pages of qq in this thread and countless pages of the same trough other ones, and most are now satisfied with few vague answers. Other ppl that made valid posts and questions got banned.

I too have many valid questions. Let's say you do bring us 5.4.8 in a week or two, what then?

- Does it mean you will wipe out the bugtracker within a month or so? (most important issues at least)
    - Will we get the rest of the BGs and Arenas under a week or two of the core update?
    - Is server still going to lag or we can finally expect some performance?
    - Will you do anything about increased # of hackers in the game?

I mean, you juyst proved on Lordaeron you can really deliver if you decide so. Let's have some input from your side, how much or how fast things will change from now on?

2. You just wrote exactly what I was thinking. PPL are so easy to manipulate. 10 pages of qq in this thread and countless pages of the same trough other ones, and most are now satisfied with few vague answers. Other ppl that made valid posts and questions got banned.
    Not really, most people here were so frustrated and out of hope, that when they got answers from Warmane staff, they were happy. Its been soooooooo long that they gave any answers that I personally am happy that they atleast started paying attention and hope they will continue.

I dont think anyone wud be banned for asking a question. But if you post something liek "GG WARMANE DONT CARE ABOUT FW, LEAVE AND GO TO OTHER PRIVATE SERVER, ABUSE 1, ABUSE 2, ABUSE 3" , i think they deserve a ban, which is usually not given, instead infraction points are given first and then banned on repeated offense.

No one is satisfied. Everyone is hopeful. That's all. That's why the mood of this thread shifted from anger to mild satisfaction.

3. You just wrote exactly what I was thinking. PPL are so easy to manipulate. 10 pages of qq in this thread and countless pages of the same trough other ones, and most are now satisfied with few vague answers. Other ppl that made valid posts and questions got banned.
    It was so amusing to read ppl complaining and after they told us eta is just eta they were all like thank you that was all we wanted to hear. Well no it's not!
    We want to hear reasons why you missed your eta, who is working to resolve issues and another eta.
    We all known not to expect miracles during lorderon madness but at least I expected to see something done, to see something for more then 6 mounts in buggtracker is insane.
    They should pray to gods that 1st tot hc is coming soon, and 2nd that everything is going to work perfectly, ppl will pay attention to every single bug.

4. Not really, most people here were so frustrated and out of hope, that when they got answers from Warmane staff, they were happy. Its been soooooooo long that they gave any answers that I personally am happy that they atleast started paying attention and hope they will continue.
    Omg how can you be so naive each time they ignore us and after they tell us something unimportant like eta is eta, and core is bad we cant work on it, you are pleased why??? That is not a valid information.

5. Not really, most people here were so frustrated and out of hope, that when they got answers from Warmane staff, they were happy. Its been soooooooo long that they gave any answers that I personally am happy that they atleast started paying attention and hope they will continue.

I dont think anyone wud be banned for asking a question. But if you post something liek "GG WARMANE DONT CARE ABOUT FW, LEAVE AND GO TO OTHER PRIVATE SERVER, ABUSE 1, ABUSE 2, ABUSE 3" , i think they deserve a ban, which is usually not given, instead infraction points are given first and then banned on repeated offense.

No one is satisfied. Everyone is hopeful. That's all. That's why the mood of this thread shifted from anger to mild satisfaction.
    AHAHAHHA.. at least they started pay attention... ahahahah

Warmane is a company and as everyone seeks in some way to make the most profit, but would agree not spend a little more time on a server that will bring more revenue through the marketplace?!? as regards the bugtracker and fix to the classes someone says that they will not fix in view of 5.4.8 probably because ptr's core will be not implemented on server and will be changed and if they fix now probably they need to fix again when have problem with 5.4.8...

6. im just a boy with a dream, a dream to farm transmog gear and mounts through all of the instances for the rest of my life.

7. im just a boy with a dream, a dream to farm transmog gear and mounts through all of the instances for the rest of my life.
    Where are just a boy with simple dream... farm content pve and pvp in totally relax but here, after one years, we haven't back nothing about enterteiment: pve stucked from 9 month and pvp open 3 bg in cross..

8. i would like to know , like many others , why did you take lv70 ish and less items from the marketplace . A member of your staff said we should go farm it and it will be blizzlike

but yet , there are no open dungeons , the 5.4.8 is not even complete , and till then me for exmple , have 4 characters that are missing some Tmog pieces , and i cannot get them , me , like many others.

what do you have to gain from this ?

i´d happily go farm the tmogs myself if i could , just bring a 90 and do runs in 5 min , yet i cant

Please explain the logic and fairness of this issue because most people see none. You just make us wait basically for what? for? nothing. The marketplace has been reopened for sometime and its a complete joke.

You should keep the items ont he marketplace till the dungeons are avaiable.

Makes no sense.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

9. I just don't know why all the panic about the 5.4.8 patch. U should be more concerned about the current bugs like raid boss encounters, spells, pet battles. getting the rest of battlegrounds, arenas. LAGS. 5.4.8 will just give us more headache

10. AHAHAHHA.. at least they started pay attention... ahahahah

Warmane is a company and as everyone seeks in some way to make the most profit, but would agree not spend a little more time on a server that will bring more revenue through the marketplace?!? as regards the bugtracker and fix to the classes someone says that they will not fix in view of 5.4.8 probably because ptr's core will be not implemented on server and will be changed and if they fix now probably they need to fix again when have problem with 5.4.8...
    So what? you want me to constantly bombard them with hate like some of the people here do? They said they are working on things now, and they have become much more open than before. I am willing to wait and watch, instead of QQing about the same thing again and again.

11. So what? you want me to constantly bombard them with hate like some of the people here do? They said they are working on things now, and they have become much more open than before. I am willing to wait and watch, instead of QQing about the same thing again and again.
    amen. teach me how to avoid 10 char req plox

12. It will be 5.4.8 on Christmas or Santa doesnt exist.

13. amen. teach me how to avoid 10 char req plox
    No .

14. We do live Q&A very often. Maybe what's needed is a schedule for those live Q&As so people don't miss it. Next one on Frostwolf will be most likely on Monday or Tuesday, server-time will be included and posted prior to that and the Q&A will be done in a separate channel. We will answer all and any questions you have and when we say ALL, we mean all. We will tell you anything that you want to know. (this will be done in-game)

We will discuss this Q&A thing and will probably have a schedule on Sunday evening GMT time for those Q&As where my fellow community managers will participate.
    Did i missed the Q&A? Was it on Sunday? Was it Today? Will it be tomorrow?
    Info about Q&A should be on the Front Page or min in a sticky topic.

15. Did i missed the Q&A? Was it on Sunday? Was it Today? Will it be tomorrow?
    Info about Q&A should be on the Front Page or min in a sticky topic.
    Missing an ETA of giving ETA's ....clearly that gave 13 pages more meaning. I wonder why stream though? why not make a "sticky" with the answers of collected questions. Its easy to access anytime and dependable form of information not only for players, but for all staff members as well.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last