1. June 6, 2014  
    Kevinator
    tried both builds in 395 gear went mastery>crit did 50k
    Went Hit>crit =60-70k burst and 40-50k steady got ss if needed

2. June 6, 2014  
    It's not like I don't trust you or anything but tried them also , but it was while ago when I did not have this gear and who knows . I'll check it anyway. ^^

3. Thares best warr eu! :D Great guide bro btw, helped me pew pew a bit harder with my warrior (although a bit low geared). Anyway, a question for you guys, since you're discussing fury here as well. What about single-minded fury? It's supposed to be equal to TG, if I'm not wrong. Is it buggy on Molten, or it's just that Gurth is too damn strong? :D Has anyone actually tried it?

4. Gurthalak too strong yeah .Most of people said SMF is on par with TG but actually never seen anyone pulling decent so idk what to say.

Kevinator
    SMf is still strong heres a small guide but it gives detail on smf http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=251100
    SMF sucks aginst fury this patch since they dont have special weapon like gurth:( unless u want to roll with 2x scaleslicers or 2x hand of morchork also smf does do significant amount of damage but not as much its fun as hell though and a change(SLAM HITS LIKE A TRUCK) this guy (ive seen him) does 20-30k dps with 30-35k burst in firelands gear dont know where he is now though(from the guide)

6. I might get some BoE one-handers and give it a shot, just for the lulz. Gonna drop protection, everyone wants a DK tank these days anyway...

7. Not worth playing prot since there are some big bugs making the tank very squshy and bad.You can tho but you need good gear and to be very skilled.

8. Not worth playing prot since there are some big bugs making the tank very squshy and bad.You can tho but you need good gear and to be very skilled.
    Haha we all know that right bromgar? It sounds like me when i get owned in raids as prot ;) haha XD Prot warriors are meh but i rather suggest to play arms or fury

9. Thares getting rekt by Shambling back in WoTLK ?:D

10. Thares getting rekt by Shambling back in WoTLK ?:D
    Maybe but i was more refering to the 6 bresses for CHIM HC ;) And the rest of the fails i've done in cataclysm XD haha :D

So off topic but to go back to the dicussion. I think that TG is stronger then SMF considering the weps that exist for TG (Gurthlac and Slicer) So i would pick TG but i have not tried SMF so i dont know how much it does in comparesion.

11. I know prot is kinda offtopic here, but I've only managed to find Shield Block bug report on the bugtracker. Is there anything else crippling us? But that one is kinda big tho :D

Kevinator
    That bug and the fact prot has been nerfed

13. I know prot is kinda offtopic here, but I've only managed to find Shield Block bug report on the bugtracker. Is there anything else crippling us? But that one is kinda big tho :D
    Well there's that bug and a variations of bugs that the prot warrior has but i can't really remember many of them now but they affect the prot warriors a lot as well as someone mentioned that they have been nerfed but regardless they are pretty decent tanks to be honest but are harder or ''not as good'' as every other tank class

Kevinator
    prot is still playable but requires alot of skill to stay alive. its hands down the funest tank spec to play.

15. prot is still playable but requires alot of skill to stay alive. its hands down the funest tank spec to play.
    Yeah i know! I've played prot for like years but i went dps instead since they had better tanks then me and I'm more usefull rocking the dps charts :)

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last