1. You should be banned as well, dear. Perhaps I'm pleb of wow, but you are pleb in DA life. :)
    +1 for arcane being banned

2. *GENTIK BESTEST ROUGE EU!
    Get it right.

Dont forget me from Phoenix!
    I haven't seen you going nuts, other that these, so I didn't meant you! :)

3. So apparently that Banditto guy is a Blood Elf Hunter named Blodio (he might have other toons but this is the only one i know of). He's a former member of The Top Villains/The Wolf Pack and he recently joined some horde PvE guild. What I failed to understand is why he keep plaguing the Neltharion sub-forum with his brain farts. No one seems to care about his opinion, but yet he keeps annoying us with his SJW bull****.

+1 for Banditto being banned

4. So apparently that Banditto guy is a Blood Elf Hunter named Blodio (he might have other toons but this is the only one i know of). He's a former member of The Top Villains/The Wolf Pack and he recently joined some horde PvE guild. What I failed to understand is why he keep plaguing the Neltharion sub-forum with his brain farts. No one seems to care about his opinion, but yet he keeps annoying us with his SJW bull****.

Try again.

5. I also am aiming for 100k and 250k HK. I'm currently sitting on 41,785 HK (anyone have more than that?)
    Yes.
    fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/nnuzw.jpg

6. So apparently that Banditto guy is a Blood Elf Hunter named Blodio (he might have other toons but this is the only one i know of). He's a former member of The Top Villains/The Wolf Pack and he recently joined some horde PvE guild. What I failed to understand is why he keep plaguing the Neltharion sub-forum with his brain farts. No one seems to care about his opinion, but yet he keeps annoying us with his SJW bull****.

Blodio is a good friend of mine and we speak daily, I'm not too sure this is blodio xD

We have a hunter pact and 7-8 hunters in our group gather together for meetings including myself headshottz scopewing runescape and blodio
    Edited: July 15, 2015

7. i have to admit i don't have rival/gladiator title like many people on alliance side, but I'm also planning to get the 250k HKs title (The Bloodthirsty) which seems FAR more superior than any arena title you could ever think of.
    FAR more superior? Why? Gladiator/Rival means your good. The Bloodthirsty means that you live inside Bgs.... ( my personal opinion)

8. FAR more superior? Why? Gladiator/Rival means your good. The Bloodthirsty means that you live inside Bgs.... ( my personal opinion)
    This... i mean anyone can get HKs, as long as they play BGs all day. You don't even have to win those BGs, just farm kills non stop. While the rival/gladiator title requires actual skill. Dem priorities man!

Or maybe its another non serious post and we got fooled again.

9. This... i mean anyone can get HKs, as long as they play BGs all day. You don't even have to win those BGs, just farm kills non stop. While the rival/gladiator title requires actual skill. Dem priorities man!

Or is it a non serious post again?
    We all got trolled again.... Damn it =(

10. flawless victory over ally scum in Alterac Valley

HORDE WINS!

FATALITY! (mortal kombat sound)

Edit: it's good to see Sedorf transferring to horde :)

Edit 2: it was 40 vs 39 fight, so they weren't outnumbered ;)
    Another flawless victory

Note: anarchy premade berzer = their gm

11. No my friend... That's a flawless victory:

http://i.imgur.com/mIq0VWH.jpg?1

Against your 10 man premade... never forget ;)

12. No my friend... That's a flawless victory:

http://i.imgur.com/mIq0VWH.jpg?1

Against your 10 man premade... never forget ;)
    Haha
    #neverforget
    Spoiler: Show

13. Haha
    #neverforget
    It's all good flawless victories everywhere

But I will admit it's easier to 3 cap gilneas than to 4 cap EOTS with a perfect

14. No, i was quite serious. Anyone can get HKs, but not anyone can get 250 000 HKs. You do realize only very few people on Molten/Warmane (pre and post moltdown) had the 100k HK achievement, let alone 250k? Bighank had like 220k HKs and he used to play bgs actively for almost 4 years. What makes that title/achievement superior (in my personal opinion) is how challenging and brutal it is :)

15. No, i was quite serious. Anyone can get HKs, but not anyone can get 250 000 HKs. You do realize only very few people on Molten/Warmane (pre and post moltdown) had the 100k HK achievement, let alone 250k? Bighank had like 220k HKs and he used to play bgs actively for almost 4 years. What makes that title/achievement superior (in my personal opinion) is how challenging and brutal it is :)
    It only requires time, not skill.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last