1. Realm first reserved for ppl with no life hahaha gj kids
    What value does this **** comment have, or any other post you ever write these days?

2. Just saying if u want realm first u have to give up ur personal life for virtual world.
    Anyway dont see any point to this thread and mods should close it.
    Soon Armory will come up and ul see all realm first.
    For the m8 up there chill ur taking it too seriously.

3. Just saying if u want realm first u have to give up ur personal life for virtual world.
    Anyway dont see any point to this thread and mods should close it.
    Soon Armory will come up and ul see all realm first.
    For the m8 up there chill ur taking it too seriously.
    Says the guy who spends his days **** posting on the forums telling everyone how pointless their contributions are. Let me ask you again; of what value are you to this community? You obviously care, otherwise I wouldn't find you posting something like this in mostly every thread around:

This is pointless and nobody will join.
    I never called it pvp just like to ruin fun for others.
    As for me being "chill"; I'm very chill, I'm asking you a simple question. No need to start hyperventilating.

4. Couse it thrills me to see ppl worked up over nothing just like u are.
    Though im deeply moved to see u folowing me around,oh btw no need for rage burst.
    mods should close this thread.

5. Couse it thrills me to see ppl worked up over nothing just like u are.
    Though im deeply moved to see u folowing me around,oh btw no need for rage burst.
    mods should close this thread.
    shut up casual.
    why you play in first place then when you call the game a waste of time?

Every stupid reply from you is crying on the server or on "no-lifers" just reroll retail and join lfr should be the right place for you

6. Hardly play it bro.
    How much u play it 6/8 hours?
    Bro thats too much go out sometimes.

7. Hey guys.

Got help from Zelta (bless her/his soul), so I can edit this thing again.

Proceeding.

And no, no claims for 10k HKs yet.

8. Added info about 25 pets, Safe Deposit, 500/1000/1500 quests, Old Crafty, Master Angler of Azeroth, 10 Exalted Reputations, Hydraxian Waterlords (including claims) and Brood of Nozdromu. Will update Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms as soon as it would allow me to.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

9. Doubt anyone has got this to exalted yet:

Also some achiemevents here like safe deposit, the money one, giddy up and dual spec:

10. Exa with thorium is not for any achiev i have it exa last 2weeks

11. As TBC draws nigh on us, it's time to crunch some numbers and facts out of all this.

So.

During the VANILLA PHASE:

- leveling from 1 to 60 took 3 days both for Alliance and Horde (Spt 25 to 28, Horde wins this race by small margin, hai Hugz).

- leveling a profession from 1 to 300 also took 3 days and was reported first by Horde warrior (hai Kungen).

- first documented Wrecking Ball and Ironman achievements were claimed by Alliance hunters at 10-19 bracket;

- majority of battleground PvP achievements, including HK counters (some person was going to report 10k, but no word from him yet), were claimed either by hunters or paladins;

- Damage Control (300k damage or healing done in single BG) is obtainable at 60, was done at least twice: by Alliance warlock and Horde druid.

- first dual-spec reported was on Oct, 1st.

- all vanilla reputations were raised to exalted, but afaik no person has done them all neither in Alliance (Expert's done most, but no Zandalar or Timbermaw as of October, 29th) nor in Horde (Rohac, not exalted with Brood of Nozdormu as of October, 23th).

Also, both of those guys are protection warriors.

- all vanilla raid content was cleared only by Horde guild <Is a Cookie>. Alliance has progressed as far as killing C'Thun and being stuck on last 10% of Chrommagus (done by <Premium>) or killing Nefarian but not killing C'Thun (by <Argent Crusade>). <Paradox> wasn't interested in race and promises to start serious raiding only in Ulduar.

Seeing them competing with Cookies will be interesting.

- both Old Crafty and Old Ironjaw were caught (and reported) first by Alliance.

- 1500 quests done is as far as it goes in vanilla, it seems, and was claimed by Alliance.

- some of the faction bosses (namely, Sylvanas and Lor'themar) are doable at level 60 and were killed by Alliance guilds <A Few Good Men> and <The Silence>.

- at least one Winterspring Frostsaber was obtained by Alliance, thus claiming Realm First Feat of Strength.

I'll move this to the first post someday, methinks.

Thank you all gals and guys, hope to see you in TBC race!
    Edited: November 5, 2015

12. - all vanilla raid content was cleared only by Horde guild <Is a Cookie>. Alliance has progressed as far as killing C'Thun and being stuck on last 10% of Chrommagus (done by <Premium>). <Paradox> wasn't interested in race and promises to start serious raiding only in Ulduar.
    So only <The Argent Crusade> got Nefarian on ally side? forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?311978-A-lt-The-Argent-Crusade-gt-PvE-based-guild-is-recruiting

13. Yap, seems so. Congrats!

I'll make a new thread shortly, seeing how this one is getting all bloated and glitchy.

14. Updated that post with Alliance Nefarian kill.

15. A little correct to Damage Control achiev :) i was first, powerful Lock Lebonbon

http://imgur.com/pEkO7z3
    10.09.2015:)

First ... 311121314 Last