1. They might be doing something to our accounts, that's why we may not be able no connect

2. Sure thing, they are wiping all out.

3. Connected but I see no realm lists for cata, not a good thing.=(

4. I'm sleepy now, I still can't log in Frostwolf. I thought it was already fixed few days ago; and now is my day off still the problem persists. *sigh*

5. 1-2 hour rollback

So after about 10 DCs and finally server going down for ~10 minutes i got in and noticed that i've lost 200k xp and i got many quests back that i done atleast 1 hour almost 2 hours ago on my 61 lvl DK... I'm not even mad because it's free server but could someone tell us what the hell is going on?

6. Connected but I see no realm lists for cata, not a good thing.=(
    Same happens in Frostwolf

7. Join date: September 4, 2012
    Last seen: 1 Minute ago from United States .... everyone has the same thing?

8. Join date: September 4, 2012
    Forget about it, when i refresh the page, it shows my IP adress ( i guess) and then United States again :lol:

9. Join date: September 4, 2012
    Guess not, i'm fine here..

10. Guess not, i'm fine here..
    You are probably from the U.S , arent you?

11. 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

nginx/1.6.2 (Ubuntu).... someone else has got the same message from warmane.com?

12. Realm list are back ,should not be much longer for Nelth and warsong they are working to get them back online.

13. I'm just wondering what that statistics on the right hand corner of Warmane page means. I mean are they live?? I can't even log in but the hell other players are already enjoying playing. pff

14. UPDATE : Logged into Lordaeron, but stuck in Retrieving Character List

UPDATE 2 : Got through character list, logging into the world. Stuck in loading atm

15. I'm just wondering what that statistics on the right hand corner of Warmane page means. I mean are they live?? I can't even log in but the hell other players are already enjoying playing. pff
    The webpage, dont trust what it shows.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last