1. I feel that there could have been better solutions put in place.
    I take it that the answer will still be NO for the lift on Lorderon.

I do not think many other boxers will come to Lorderon because it is much harder to box and to lvl on Lorderon. You can not simply just go and do raids with a multibox. We are much weaker than the Icecrown boxers for sure.

It took many years and months for us to build our boxes up, and for you to simply just come and take our "toys" away I feel is not right. There could have been more transparency and interaction with boxers before this change was applied. As an Admin, yes it is your server, yes we have to abide by the rules, as many of the boxers did. Why are we being punished for what others did?

We played by the rules on Lorderon.

If this change is not removed or we come to some kind of agreement, I guess I will be leaving Warmane with many of my friends who are not boxers. You will be losing many players from the Molten days till now, and no I am not saying I am a big shot and so on, I am saying, think about the other players too that you will lose. Many other boxers has friends too and I am sure Guilds and friends will move on.

If you choose to keep the changes, then I wish Warmane the best of luck in the future and thank you for the Good times for many many years.
    Edited: March 31, 2021 Reason: Copied the wrong text

2. If this change is not removed or we come to some kind of agreement, I guess I will be leaving Warmane with many of my friends who are not boxers. You will be losing many players from the Molten days till now
    The big threats kek
    If anything they'll gain players by getting rid of boxers since people generally hate them

3. Hello, I would like to ask if just dawdling in the city and not participating in the battlefield and raid. will also be limited to five?
    Yes, everything that is not inside a PvE instance is limited to 5.
    Edited: March 31, 2021

4. It quite literally says: "RAID INSTANCES". A place that leaves you with a raid lock once you kill the first boss. Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, etc. You log 5 characters, multibox them in, log 5 more after, bring them in - 5 more, until the group is full. No wild PVP and no open world content.

So we no longer have the right to level up with a multiboxer?

5. So we no longer have the right to level up with a multiboxer?
    For starters, I don't see that as something you could call anything remotely alike to a "right." There's no such "right."

Now, to the proper question, which would be if you would no longer be able to do that, it depends.

If you are on different IPs and don't behave like a multiboxer trying to go over the limit (replicating their actions/acting in synch with them, moving as a single "blob," etc.) you should be able to play and level alongside one just fine.
    If you are on the same IP, unless a new method is possible and developed, you will be reducing the amount of clones they can login with at once outside Raids.

6. I was thinking about this before, but this post prompted me to ask directly—since the automated check is done via IP address, will it be bannable to bypass it by routing every group of 5 characters via different IP addresses (for example by using a VPN)?

7. I was thinking about this before, but this post prompted me to ask directly—since the automated check is done via IP address, will it be bannable to bypass it by routing every group of 5 characters via different IP addresses (for example by using a VPN)?
    If you mean doing that to bypass the limitation and use more than 5 characters to multibox, most definitely. It isn't a "5-characters limit on each IP," after all. Even if they might not be detected automatically, they would be a single report away from punishment. And what do you think are the odds there would be people willing to report?

8. What about that boxer with over 30 hidden shadowmeld hunters scattered across the zone spamming targeting and kill command macros on them almost automatically making it almost impossible to quest. technically that not multiboxing but is cancer

9. technically that not multiboxing
    You answer your own question.

10. If you mean doing that to bypass the limitation and use more than 5 characters to multibox, most definitely. It isn't a "5-characters limit on each IP," after all. Even if they might not be detected automatically, they would be a single report away from punishment. And what do you think are the odds there would be people willing to report?
    I know there definitely will be people doing that, so we'll see

What about that boxer with over 30 hidden shadowmeld hunters scattered across the zone spamming targeting and kill command macros on them almost automatically making it almost impossible to quest. technically that not multiboxing but is cancer
    That sounds amusing. What realm/zone is that?

11. I know there definitely will be people doing that, so we'll see
    I have very little doubt someone with two or more machines will try. I suppose it's human, just like it will be so when they try to say the system is broken, that bans are wrong but we are too proud to admit, that their dogs chewed their homew- I mean, their dogs stepped on the keyboard, logged in and turned auto-follow on, etc.

12. Why are we being punished for what others did?

We played by the rules on Lorderon.
    Lots of things aren't fair. Life isn't fair. It's impossible to be fair to every single individual. With every action we take, someone somewhere down along the line will be inconvenienced. Unfortunately, the change at this point isn't optional.

If this change is not removed or we come to some kind of agreement, I guess I will be leaving Warmane with many of my friends who are not boxers.
    These types of comments don't help your cause any.

If you choose to keep the changes, then I wish Warmane the best of luck in the future and thank you for the Good times for many many years.
    Well, thank you.

13. I have very little doubt someone with two or more machines will try. I suppose it's human, just like it will be so when they try to say the system is broken, that bans are wrong but we are too proud to admit, that their dogs chewed their homew- I mean, their dogs stepped on the keyboard, logged in and turned auto-follow on, etc.
    So if my gf decides to follow me with a heal mbox on a different machine/ip we will get banned because we play stacked like a more then 5 man multibox? So u are now limiting how multibox are supposed to play aswell?

This discricionary bans based on “guesses” are insane and complete unfair. Just make a clear rule and follow it.

Limit follow between more then two mbox for exemple. Forbid vpn. U have the tools to make CLEAR rules that are not subject to your judgement because u guyz are human and can fail on that judgement.

Im a veteran mboxer and i cant say if two mbox get stacked if its one person or two, so how could u?

14. So if my gf decides to follow me with a heal mbox on a different machine/ip we will get banned because we play stacked like a more then 5 man multibox? So u are now limiting how multibox are supposed to play aswell?

This discricionary bans based on “guesses” are insane and complete unfair. Just make a clear rule and follow it.

Limit follow between more then two mbox for exemple. Forbid vpn. U have the tools to make CLEAR rules that are not subject to your judgement because u guyz are human and can fail on that judgement.

Im a veteran mboxer and i cant say if two mbox get stacked if its one person or two, so how could u?
    If your girlfriend acts like a multiboxed character along with your five (as in "mysteriously" she follows "your" characters, acts and reacts in synch with them, the stuff that would make people wonder if you in fact have a girlfriend playing, you know?) you would all be punished. If you're worried we might be unable to tell, simply don't risk it.

15. Yes! finally! Best decision warmane has made in years

First ... 31112131415 ... Last