1. Sexy ding dong.....

That is all
    best quote 2013

2. Hello,

I would like to make a small announcement regarding the guild's website. Unfortunately, and for an unknown reason, I am not able to use text formatting to grab attention so I hope you guys read this.

I would just like to let everyone know that our website is currently 95.95% full. I don't know what will happen once it maxes out. A few possible things such as shivtr contacting us, not letting anyone apply/post, or even preventing access to the whole website could occur.

If anything happens, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible in order to ensure accessibility and usage once again.

Thanks.

Note to future applicants:

Since I have noticed that our physics/math question and the answer to it on the application can be found on Google, the numbers in the problem have been altered. Think! Don't copy :P It's not that hard to do anyway.

Enjoy and GL :cool:

3. The space limit`s just for the gallery of pictures, actually (100 MiB if you`re on the free plan); you won`t be able to upload pictures anymore should you fill it up completely, just cleanup some old unused ones then.

It doesn`t limit any of the other functinalities.

<3, Sela

4. Hello,

I would like to make a small announcement regarding the guild's website. Unfortunately, and for an unknown reason, I am not able to use text formatting to grab attention so I hope you guys read this.

I would just like to let everyone know that our website is currently 95.95% full. I don't know what will happen once it maxes out. A few possible things such as shivtr contacting us, not letting anyone apply/post, or even preventing access to the whole website could occur.

If anything happens, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible in order to ensure accessibility and usage once again.

Thanks.

Note to future applicants:

Since I have noticed that our physics/math question and the answer on the application can be found on Google, the numbers in the problem have been altered. Think! Don't copy :P It's not that hard to do anyway.

Enjoy and GL :cool:
    then remove ur "funny" vids from our shivtr - captain Joe :D
    and this crap vid from Petero is cancer anyways / or call it 5 mins of ur life stolen if u like it better :P

5. The space limit`s just for the gallery of pictures, actually (100 MiB if you`re on the free plan); you won`t be able to upload pictures anymore should you fill it up completely, just cleanup some old unused ones then.

It doesn`t limit any of the other functinalities.

<3, Sela
    Fair enough. If that's the case then I'll perform a cleanup when the storage space caps out.

6. bump
    fer
    veri low quality pic
    Amg I seeeee meeeeeee

7. Amg I seeeee meeeeeee
    It is Petko he made new char and donated for gear excactly like yours so its not you srrrrry
    PETKO FOR PRESIDENT

8. It is Petko he made new char and donated for gear excactly like yours so its not you srrrrry
    PETKO FOR PRESIDENT
    Im wan trial or gkik demot but lider is no wan suc cant get what im ned

9. Im wan trial or gkik demot but lider is no wan suc cant get what im ned
    wut? u is suc or wut? amg poor trials

10. Howdy yall,
    My app was accepted some time ago but I can't seem to get your attention,
    Is it still on even after the *casuals too full* situation? (even if i'm leaning towards slightly more serious raiding, with not so good gear 5700~)

11. what was the name of the toon you applied on

12. what was the name of the toon you applied on
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Xanchi/Ragnaros/

13. yeah I kind of sugarcoated it with *some time ago* :)

14. When half the guild talks I picture them as birds because of this. I see no difference.

Banaans
    When half the guild talks I picture them as birds because of this. I see no difference.
    That's just Petko's secret bird blog.