1. Can't login to the game either

2. Same, man do know how to fix it?

3. Keep killing the server lest goooo

4. Same, man do know how to fix it?
    there is no fix they messed up

5. What to do now? We wait for fix or ..

6. good morning/afternoon/evening everyone.

The authentication code arrived correctly to the mail but it has only served me to put it in the page of warmane but not for the game, is some failure or has to arrive presumably another mail with the code of authentication for the game?

thank you very much

7. i loged in the site but when i try to log in wow i dont get any code on my email and cant get in. what should i do?

8. I have 3 accounts only one has google authenticator whicj workd but when i get the emails on the other accounts they have already expired

9. You guys are gettting emails? i had google Authenticator on my accounts, and now i am not getting any emails.

10. imagine testing a new system before implementing it to the general public and having half your userbase unable to use your service because of it

11. Guy's i found a fix. you have to redo the email code Follow this video : https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?si=Dp5TwjyS85P9ve_V

12. You guys are gettting emails? i had google Authenticator on my accounts, and now i am not getting any emails.

13. It does not accept the codes that I receive in the email to enter the game and there are 5 codes that I receive and nothing

14. OMG why ?? just tell me why ? why y like to waste our time ? yr system doesn't work most of the time !!! it annoyed so much i disable it ! i do not receive the digitale code at all !!! most of the time .
    & NOW y make it on always on ....
    remove it pls or am deleting my premium account & go play blizzard classic !!!!

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last