1. Does anyone know if some of the more obscure rares that were released in cataclysm are available on molten? I've seen rare mobs in passing from leveling other characters, but I didn't really note whether they'd be tameable or not. Now I'm looking for a rare called Duskcoat in Felwood, but I haven't seen it spawn yet.

Frozentime
    I love to know if how could i see Aotona, been searching for months but to no avail.

3. I love to know if how could i see Aotona, been searching for months but to no avail.
    keep searching , Aotona does spawn in Cata, i tamed it a month ago

leonidas38

cataclysm rare pets

I am a tauren hunter lvl 24 what rare pets can i find to thame?

5. Rare pets

as of now i have

kash=green tiger
    rare hayena from blasted lands
    loque nahak
    gondria
    karoma= my favorite
    aotona= so big when being a mob... but so small when u tame it
    devilsaurs on ungorro
    the white tiger/cheeta on tedrassil
    shadow = black tiger from dark shore

now can someone enlighten me coz i have have been camping for the spirit bear on Neltharion for 2 weeks now..... like i have been there every reset/crash.. and in the process i killed 4 proto drakes already but it seems that the spirit bear and skoll is yet to be found

Vayneee
    as of now i have

kash=green tiger
    rare hayena from blasted lands
    loque nahak
    gondria
    karoma= my favorite
    aotona= so big when being a mob... but so small when u tame it
    devilsaurs on ungorro
    the white tiger/cheeta on tedrassil
    shadow = black tiger from dark shore

now can someone enlighten me coz i have have been camping for the spirit bear on Neltharion for 2 weeks now..... like i have been there every reset/crash.. and in the process i killed 4 proto drakes already but it seems that the spirit bear and skoll is yet to be found
    They don't spawn. Bugtracker is here pending since 2009.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=9762

Frozentime
    keep searching , Aotona does spawn in Cata, i tamed it a month ago
    are u sure? coz i'm playing in Ragnaros :D

8. anyone can give me some tips on sambas .. coz lots of people say it spawns near thundermaw but theres that 1 spot above victors point where so many hunters camp

Grandann
    aaah The time the Brokentooth was the best pet ingame.... Good Ol' times. haha

10. Have anybody seen this guy? http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14228/giggler#drops

"Giggler" hes a rare Hyena, I really would like to get him,I have a thing for Hyena`s xD

Been looking for him for days, no luck, does he spawn on Deathwing server?

11. GUYS!! Do people know the spawn times of these rare spawns? I've been camping the rares in Sholazar and every time I fly around while they aren't spawned I never see many people, but every time I spot one of the rares there's people everywhere!! Three times in the past day I saw Loque, King Krush, and Aotona get killed right before my eyes :'( I always get there right before it happens! I fly around there probably at least once every 30 mins when I am able to and have only managed to get Loque after the server crashed. D:<
    Idk if it matters but I'm on Nelth.

damnitlammy
    rarest pet was that one cat in winterspring hehe

13. Hi Im brannstark from frostwolf and I just love pets and exploring wow. These are my beloved rare and "rare" pets :3 I tamed them while leveling I am still level 83 and there's alot to tame in level 85, i just hope that i can tame them too :D

Gondria - my very first spirit beast in molten :)

Loque - i didnt expect to tame loque here because ive been playing in wotlk and loque is very hard to find there. but suddenly he just showed up while im flying and he also brought king krush beside him. <3

Banthalos :3 jk. its olm the wise from felwood :D - its been awhile before i found him because he is almost the same to all the owl mobs there if you dont look closely to every owls. and i thought that he will be in differenet spawn point but no. he was in the same spawn point posted in the internet. :D

King Krush \m/ - My favorite devilsaur! He resisted my ice trap when he charged and knocked me. but when he turned around bam! :D its just sad that pets here are very small. I hope molten will fix this. because before this patch i think all other pets are in their correct size.

Pogeyan - this cat is badass. i didnt tamed him all by myself even when I was in level 48. I asked a lvl85 to help me tame this because he hits very hard. Thanks for that lvl85 player who helped me tame pogeyan. Pogeyan is my first silver elite rare pet.

The lone hunter - this wolf is not an elite rare pet, but a rare unique wolf with ghost look. before the major fix. he doesnt spawn. and the quest for him is automatically completed. but after the fixed he spawned :D

Angered arrakoa - another pet with rare ghost look and no elite rare from blade's edge mountain. supposedly to be spawn. before tame. but molten just put it there :3

Death howl - a very beautiful silver elite white wolf who spawns in felwood behind the tree together with the putting in the bag imp quest. I was doing that quest when suddenly i looked back and saw a majestic wolf in front of my face :D

Rex ashil - a silver elite rare with a unique skin. when I saw and tamed him. his look is from the old patch. but after you dismiss and call him again. he will convert to the new skin :D its like he evolved LOL

Nuramoc - the most badass look of all the chimaeras imho. he is my favorite pet since wotlk. :D but you see. he is pretty small here too compare from molten 3.3.5

Ashtail - the eyes and skin of this wolf is very nice. i love to call him to see his dance :D

Sian-rotam - the white skinned silver rare lion located in winterspring. he was the same look with echeyakee from the horde quest. he will spawn if you try to kill shy-rotam. :) back in molten wotlk. you can only get him through echeyakee quest but molten block the quest line there idk why. i got mine from a friend who already have the quest before molten blocked it. :) but it can also spawn from the quest there in winterspring (3.3.5)

The evalcharr - this unique skin silver elite rare is added in cataclysm located in aszhara :D

Shadowclaw - a low level rare elite pet with new look in cata located in darkshore :D

Bjarn - a low level pplar bear rare elite located in dun morough :D

Duskfang - a unique model of the panther from stranglehorn. duskfang is located inside the cave in swamp of sorrows. this cat is the only cat in this model like a mount of the nigh elves.

Twitter(I named her this LOL) - forgot the mob name. he looks like a companion but kills like a dragon :D

Hive queen - my another awesome pet who looks like a critter but it will attack you to death! lol molten making her with this size :D

and last, the best looking pet in the game

Hive Controller from thousand needles - that brain head monster sure is a killer! she is supposedly big like a normal silithid but molten fcked the pet size and wont fix it. dismissing the bug report from bugtracker idk the reason why. :D

and here are some of the screenies while taming them:
    Spoiler: Show

and thats my story of taming this awesome rare pets. I hope i can tame more in level 85 :D

ps: molten pls fix the pet size for the people who love pets. ty :)

14. haveing fun with some hunter pets
    see bellow

15. May 7, 2014  
    Hellregal1
    I've been camping Terrorpene on Sargeras for like 3 days... We're sure he spawns, correct?

First ... 41213141516 Last