1. Trust me when I say you're just providing amusement.
    We could compete in who bans more!

2. Describe your love life with a book title :(
    I'll give you the whole cover :

Spoiler: Show

3. We could compete in who bans more!
    You have several years of catching up to do in that case, dear.

4. You have several years of catching up to do in that case, dear.
    Huhuhu... banning the whole community twice wouldn't be enough to catch up with you.

5. Huhuhu... banning the whole community twice wouldn't be enough to catch up with you.
    She secretly is a Mod on Blizz forums too.

6. Huhuhu... banning the whole community twice wouldn't be enough to catch up with you.
    Oh come on. It can't be that bad, right?

right?

7. The amount of time it takes to ban someone is, after all, a tiny fraction of what it takes to create a new account.
    Well, you could just use http://www.throwawaymail.com/ which creates a temporary email. It's purpose is purely for making accounts on websites that require an email.

I also held a Tarantula today. And it was pretty ****ing cool.

8. She secretly is a Mod on Blizz forums too.
    Poor retail players, I pitty them :3

Oh come on. It can't be that bad, right?

right?
    Nuh !

Well, you could just use http://www.throwawaymail.com/ which creates a temporary email. It's purpose is purely for making accounts on websites that require an email.

I also held a Tarantula today. And it was pretty ****ing cool.
    WoW !
    Ty for that !

9. you're just providing amusement.
    Well that's good. I'm also amusing myself by doing this.

The amount of time it takes to ban someone is, after all, a tiny fraction of what it takes to create a new account.
    Not essentially true. But the amount of time it takes to create a new account is a tiny fraction of what it takes to come up with these amazing stories.

When I was making this account I was shocked that the name Carlito79 was already taken. like seriously who in the blue hell would use such name other than doing it on purpose?

10. When I was making this account I was shocked that the name Carlito79 was already taken. like seriously who in the blue hell would use such name other than doing it on purpose?
    You skipped Carlito69 :^)
    x_Carlito420BlazeIt666swagqtlolz_x Should be next

11. Well, you could just use http://www.throwawaymail.com/ which creates a temporary email. It's purpose is purely for making accounts on websites that require an email.
    Does that work even when you're required an @gmail.com one to create an account?

12. Does that work even when you're required an @gmail.com one to create an account?
    Ohhhh sneaky sneaky. I didn't know about that.

13. Well that's good. I'm also amusing myself by doing this.

Not essentially true. But the amount of time it takes to create a new account is a tiny fraction of what it takes to come up with these amazing stories.

When I was making this account I was shocked that the name Carlito79 was already taken. like seriously who in the blue hell would use such name other than doing it on purpose?
    What a story, Carl!

14. We could compete in who bans more!
    Your ban game is weak.

15. Huhuhu... banning the whole community twice wouldn't be enough to catch up with you.
    Poor retail players, I pitty them :3
    I wonder what it feels like when you think you're dodging bans when I could very easily ban without a reason. I know a few people who have thought that. I kinda wonder it myself.
    Shame none of them really know me.