1. It doesn't matter when it expires... 21 total and it's byebye..
    One would think they really apply this rule, kek...
    Still, I thought it only concerned serious infractions which never expire.

2. One would think they really apply this rule, kek...
    Still, I thought it only concerned serious infractions which never expire.
    Nope any infraction regardless of experation or not, its how many people were perma banned back in the day.

Deverax, Shiina, Suntar, Panzer... All taken by the 21 rule.
    I was at 18 prior to Moltdown.

3. my pc boots in less than 20 seconds with windows 8.1's fa st boot, would it even help if i booted from an SSD?

4. my pc boots in less than 20 seconds with windows 8.1's fa st boot, would it even help if i booted from an SSD?
    20 seconds? That's how long it took for my W7 to boot, with a common HD.
    Now it loads in about 12 seconds with a SSD. Yes it helps.

5. my pc boots in less than 20 seconds with windows 8.1's fa st boot, would it even help if i booted from an SSD?
    ys it will boot faster

6. Nope any infraction regardless of experation or not, its how many people were perma banned back in the day.

Hmm I think that rule is rather new since I had way more than 21... or mods were simply just quite tolerable towards all my ****posting for some reason.
    As for Panzer, he never got banned. He simply disappeared without a trace one day.

7. my pc boots in less than 20 seconds with windows 8.1's fa st boot, would it even help if i booted from an SSD?
    My XP boots in less than 200 seconds.

8. Team went B i went A.
    Ended up with an ace like 40 seconds into the round with the PP-Bizon. I nearly pooped myself.

9. Team went B i went A.
    Ended up with an ace like 40 seconds into the round with the PP-Bizon. I nearly pooped myself.
    lawl pls

10. Get your testicles tested men! It's testicular cancer month!

[YT]ukpQkUKUAWg[/YT]

11. If it helps.. 8 seconds for my Win 7 on my SSD. I dont even get a "Starting Windows" screen.

12. my pc boots in less than 20 seconds with windows 8.1's fa st boot, would it even help if i booted from an SSD?
    it takes me 8 seconds after I hit enter from the boot manager.

13. Nope any infraction regardless of experation or not, its how many people were perma banned back in the day.

That's not quite how it works, no. People who accrue a massive number of infractions will be perma-banned eventually regardless of how many active points they have, but it isn't a 21 point thing (though 21 active points does result in a perma-ban).

14. That's not quite how it works, no. People who accrue a massive number of infractions will be perma-banned eventually regardless of how many active points they have, but it isn't a 21 point thing (though 21 active points does result in a perma-ban).
    Well when talking about my past points and infractions with Leona, Grace and Obnoxious I was kindly told it was 21 total points, and if I were to get 3 more I would be banned.

So unless this has changed as of late, this is what has been said to me by 3 members of forum staff.