1. Molten releases content at worst times haha

2. bugged how pls could you elaborate as I plan to have my friends do Ds hc 4/8 for the HC loot and fun.
    You can't end the Lightning Phase, you connect all the conductors and it doesn't end :D You have to find a workaround ^^

3. Molten releases content at worst times haha
    Yeah would have been great if it was released during the summer

You can't end the Lightning Phase, you connect all the conductors and it doesn't end :D You have to find a workaround ^^
    I see.
    #Fernloxbestwarlockinsargeras

4. You can't end the Lightning Phase, you connect all the conductors and it doesn't end :D You have to find a workaround ^^
    Funny cause we had the complete opposite on Hagara. Our lightning phase ended sometimes with only 4-6 conductors connected. Tough we had problems with the frost phase where 100000 frost bombs were falling which was obviously impossible to avoid.

On a side note, good luck with Spine and Madness. I'm pretty confident that with the current state of gear and scripts only 3-4 guilds on Molten will be able to kill Spine, deffenitely a challenge.

5. Funny cause we had the complete opposite on Hagara. Our lightning phase ended sometimes with only 4-6 conductors connected. Tough we had problems with the frost phase where 100000 frost bombs were falling which was obviously impossible to avoid.

On a side note, good luck with Spine and Madness. I'm pretty confident that with the current state of gear and scripts only 3-4 guilds on Molten will be able to kill Spine, deffenitely a challenge.
    These guys are pro they will surely down it..... if the server doesn't crash first that is.

Kevinator
    You guys need any warriors? still recruiting?
    My guild just died and im from nelth planning to transfer if u are then i will probs apply

7. Yes

You guys need any warriors? still recruiting?
    My guild just died and im from nelth planning to transfer if u are then i will probs apply
    Although we have a lot of warriors in the guild, yes we are always looking for more skilled players for DS hc 25 no matter the class. The classes it seems we are lacking are skilled shadow priests, skilled feral druids(tank and dps) and prolly also good ret dps.

8. so did you guys happen to be doing DS at 5pm server time and it DCed ?

9. so did you guys happen to be doing DS at 5pm server time and it DCed ?

Yep yep

10chars

10. it seems we are going to see many dces until is is hotfixed.
    Other than that which boss this time spine or madness ?

11. so did you guys happen to be doing DS at 5pm server time and it DCed ?
    Sarg crashes are so wonderful, 1 hour downtimes xD

Edit: Spine, RNG is too strong on this one xD

12. I am really proud of the guild, we had people including me that had duties outside WoW so I am glad we could get other people to devote their time killing this aswell. Now lets gets everyone in the guild the pretty mount!

13. Fernerino on the right (Heroic Mount, which dropped today) and Katteanna on the left (Normal Mount, which dropped a couple weeks ago).

[Insert picture from 100 miles]

Congratulations to happy couple <3
    I also took one :D

Too bad I had my graphics on all low after madness hehe :D

First ... 51314151617 ... Last