1. Man is thinking about his future, trying to make a profit out of commenting on a forum, leave him alone.

2. Man is thinking about his future, trying to make a profit out of commenting on a forum, leave him alone.
    Nah hes just a bit greedy

3. Oh Djodjo ! You're making me wanna throw up each time I read it xD

It's not greed, Kelzio's right. At least let this forum be of any material use to me :'D

4. Oh Djodjo ! You're making me wanna throw up each time I read it xD

It's not greed, Kelzio's right. At least let this forum be of any material use to me :'D
    Only you ? /greedy

5. TL ****ting ALLLLL over CLG and I'm loving every bit of it.

6. TL ****ting ALLLLL over CLG and I'm loving every bit of it.
    I'm not a fan of either of them, but I kind of dislike Doubelift, just a little bit. So, eh, gj TL.

7. Forum looks pretty bad. Yuck.

8. Forum looks pretty bad. Yuck.
    Already used to it, Just wish the big *** background would stay static and the board itself be on scroll.

9. Already used to it, Just wish the big *** background would stay static and the board itself be on scroll.
    I think the forum part should scroll up when you go to the forum, it's really annoying with that giant image taking up a majority of the screen

10. On mobile it's just chilling at the top.

11. That's honestly so ****ed.

1.6m compensation for the best fourty years of his life going down the drain. That's just pathetic.

12. Well, my gf burps louder then I do. But to be fair, I had mineral water and she had coke. That's literally doping right there.

13. Well, my gf burps louder then I do. But to be fair, I had mineral water and she had coke. That's literally doping right there.
    That is interesting, but the question that matters the most is: Who farts louder?

14. Well, my gf burps louder then I do. But to be fair, I had mineral water and she had coke. That's literally doping right there.
    Heh can I say I have a girlfriend now?
    :3