1. So true about XP/W8 thing.... i got a new mouse and i am thinking about key mapping my CTRL and ALT to my Forward/back buttons. AND I MISTAKENLY BOUGHT 50 PROOF VODKA today. I didnt know they made vodka lower then 40%? but 25% alch? its like drinking Malibu... (without the coconut)

2. A proud XP user right here. Best OS ever!
    There are more cats in the US than W8.1 users in the world.

3. Won 2 consecutive games of settlers of catan #proud

4. Windows 8 is ****. They couldn't do any worse but I don't have high hopes either.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

5. Linux best operating system. Until you want to play a game, then you go to windows,unless there's a Linux port or it works with wine. If it wasn't for valve there'd be like half a game that works without wine or something similar

6. Windows 8 is ****. They couldn't do any worse but I don't have high hopes either.
    don't know what the **** you guys are talking about, with a few registry edits and a simple c++ program it's literally Windows 7+.

7. don't know what the **** you guys are talking about, with a few registry edits and a simple c++ program it's literally Windows 7+.
    Actually: Windows 7 is Vista+
    Windows 8 is is Vista++
    Windows 8.1 is Vista+++
    Windows 10 is Vista++++

Version 6.1-6.4 respectively

8. There are more cats in the US than W8.1 users in the world.
    That doesn't surprise me actually.

9. Linux best operating system. Until you want to play a game, then you go to windows,unless there's a Linux port or it works with wine. If it wasn't for valve there'd be like half a game that works without wine or something similar
    Ye Valve is really pushing for Linux nowadays.

10. Actually: Windows 7 is Vista+
    Don't you dare compare Win 7 to the abomination that Vista was.....
    Windows 7 took everything that was great about XP and just updated it and gave it a nice UI.

11. Don't you dare compare Win 7 to the abomination that Vista was.....
    Windows 7 took everything that was great about XP and just updated it and gave it a nice UI.
    >windows vista
    >upgrade
    pick one

12. Romania what the hell
    WTF Did I just watch?

Now I can see where the Cheeky Girls get their "talent" from.... Please stahp Romania.

13. Romania what the hell
    How2gypsies

Btw, his name "ciorba" literally means "stew"

14. Romania what the hell

Pe cimpoi means the bagpipes according to google oO