1. Preferred brands? I rarely buy frozen pizza, since they're usually an unreasonable size for one person (forever alone etc)
    Chicago Town for a nice stuffed crust, Ristorante for a thin and crispy, they do an amazing spinach one.

2. The ones I have are digiorno. If that counts as "good".
    Well, it's not delivery...

srs tho, just make your own pizza. It's cheaper and tastes a lot better.

3. You're not missing much. I usually drink because I'm feeling awkward, but I went to a party on Friday and didn't get drunk for once, then realized the awkwardness goes away just as well when everyone else there is drunk, even if I'm sober.
    I don't feel awkward, I just get really really annoyed with drunk people around me. But that might be because I never drank, besides 3 times in my life, so I'm kinda just used to it be being sober when others drink.

4. The thread will remain closed for a day or two, to let things cool down.
    not this guy's finest hour if you ask me.

something pointless, when I want to win an argument, I just say "I'm older than you" because there's simply no way for someone younger than me to be as intelligent and knowledgeable as me. And that's no argument.

5. not this guy's finest hour if you ask me.

something pointless, when I want to win an argument, I just say "I'm older than you" because there's simply no way for someone younger than me to be as intelligent and knowledgeable as me. And that's no argument.
    He's new here, we'll give him a break.

6. He also did it with the agreement of the whole Moderation team.

7. I'm absent from forums for a day or two and this **** happens? Aw
    I love reading dramas.

8. He also did it with the agreement of the whole Moderation team.
    stop scaring people for getting out of kindergarten plase thanx

9. stop scaring people for getting out of kindergarten plase thanx
    You got scared about the fact you just said the whole Moderation team had a "not finest moment" for deciding to give this thread a time out, considering what it had turned to?
    Good.

10. You got scared about the fact you just said the whole Moderation team had a "not finest moment" for deciding to give this thread a time out, considering what it had turned to?
    Good.
    I'm actually scared of getting out of kindergarten. "adulthood' is the biggest and most horrible lie in history

Spoiler: Show
    besides religion
    Spoiler: Show

11. He also infracted everyone and their cousin.

I stand by my claim, Arbiterone's a communist.

(yes I am butthurt)

12. There are limits even to the off-topic and pointless section. He did the right thing.

13. He also infracted everyone and their cousin.

(yes I am butthurt)
    Oh cmon, butthurt over an infraction? I got banned, but I'm still not butthurt :<

14. He also infracted everyone and their cousin.

(yes I am butthurt)
    Be thankful he was the one handling it, then.

15. He also infracted everyone and their cousin.

(yes I am butthurt)
    Actually there are not many infractions or post deletions in the thread recently, but I wouldn't expect you to have any worthwhile opinion on the matter when you can't even see who has been given infractions.