1. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dat was NAAAASSSTTTTTYYYYY
    im a S A V A G E

2. I don't even know why people get bothered by 1 point infractions. One or two of them aren't going to prevent you from posting.
    You don't get it. It's not about the infraction, it's about receiving a message.

I didn't have one in 5-6 years... and now I do :<

3. You don't get it. It's not about the infraction, it's about receiving a message.

I didn't have one in 5-6 years... and now I do :<
    And? Just because you are here 5+ years doesn't give you immunity to the rules.

Getting upset over 1 infraction is really sad.

4. I got her on facebook and we was talking like a week, and we loved each other, always sent <3 <3 and all that ****, and she calls me all the time to hear my voice.. and today we have to meet she wants to hold hands, and all that romantic ****... we both shy, but nvm... but there is another problem, i kinda don't like her now, i mean the way she looks, she's not that pretty, was i drugged back then? :( what to do now :/

5. I got her on facebook and we was talking like a week, and we loved each other, always sent <3 <3 and all that ****, and she calls me all the time to hear my voice.. and today we have to meet she wants to hold hands, and all that romantic ****... we both shy, but nvm... but there is another problem, i kinda don't like her now, i mean the way she looks, she's not that pretty, was i drugged back then? :( what to do now :/
    What a really shallow thing to say....
    You fall for a person for who they are, not what they look like... Beauty fades over years, but the heart is eternally young.

6. And? Just because you are here 5+ years doesn't give you immunity to the rules.

Getting upset over 1 infraction is really sad.
    I was a virgin.

What a really shallow thing to say....
    You fall for a person for who they are, not what they look like... Beauty fades over years, but the heart is eternally young.
    That's what ugly ppl say (rekt)

No but rly. First you see how they look, then you see how they are. Don't tell me you'd be with someone who isn't your type of man (looks), but has a warm heart.

7. What a really shallow thing to say....
    I think it's completely fair. A person needs to attract me with their looks and their personality. If I'm not physically attracted to someone, that means I'm not sexually attracted to them. And chances are, I won't want to do anything dirty with them and that is just unfair for that person. Now, I will friendzone the **** out of woman if I am not attracted to her. Just because we can't be in a bf/gf relationship doesn't mean we can't be friends :)

If he doesn't find her physically attractive. That will put a strain on the relationship. And I've noticed a lot of people overlook sex when it comes to relationship. Now I know, chances are lol, no one is going to be banging anyone on the first date (and if you do, good for you....you do your thang you nasty ****). But if the relationship were to go any further, sex will most likely be VERY important.

People need to bang. If people were to bang more often and not pop out babies because they're banging with protection. The world would be a happier place.

I ****ing hate kids....don't pop out kids. God damn spawns of Satan is what they are.

8. Yeah, nobody looks across a room, sees a complete stranger, and thinks damn, they have such a nice personality; I'm going to go and talk to them.

Personality is more important than looks, but looks are still pretty important.
    Edited: April 11, 2015

9. Exactly. You look across the room, see a complete stranger and think, "damn...I would love to shove my thingy into their thingy and then have them shove their thingy in me."

10. I stood up for over 24 hours, (not on purpose), but decided to play some CSGO before i went to bed, and i want to know now what the **** goes on in my brain when i stay up that long and play it. I literally felt like i was on adderall. It's so easy to play it, i have no clue why.

11. I think it's completely fair. A person needs to attract me with their looks and their personality. If I'm not physically attracted to someone, that means I'm not sexually attracted to them. And chances are, I won't want to do anything dirty with them and that is just unfair for that person. Now, I will friendzone the **** out of woman if I am not attracted to her. Just because we can't be in a bf/gf relationship doesn't mean we can't be friends :)

If he doesn't find her physically attractive. That will put a strain on the relationship. And I've noticed a lot of people overlook sex when it comes to relationship. Now I know, chances are lol, no one is going to be banging anyone on the first date (and if you do, good for you....you do your thang you nasty ****). But if the relationship were to go any further, sex will most likely be VERY important.

People need to bang. If people were to bang more often and not pop out babies because they're banging with protection. The world would be a happier place.

I ****ing hate kids....don't pop out kids. God damn spawns of Satan is what they are.
    damn, you explained it, nailed it ! :D Good advice, maybe i will friendzone her <3

12. I was a virgin.
    u have more points than me hahahaha lol

13. What a really shallow thing to say....
    I love this. You don't see much of this anymore.