1. I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.
    Reminds me of Feelme, best maeg evur.
    I wonder if those "Chuck Norris" jokes still exist, I'd like to read them again...

2. forum login so fked

3. I promised to myself I won't watch all 4 leaked episodes on one sitting... Why... why did I do this.. Now I wait a month :<

4. My entire body is sore.

Moving really sux :<

5. I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.
    Gentik best rouge EU. :D

6. I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.
    Glad that never needed to happen in the DK section. I'm too OP.

7. I would want to be 21-22 forever.

But I guess I shouldn't complain even though y'all so young. My Asian bloodline gives me this ability to look 18-20 with make up on, and 13 without.
    You don't look 13 without make up >.> And that you look young is good, now people will think that I'm older then you :3

I remember reading the threads in the Rogue section. So ****ing funny. Everyone claiming that they're the best rogue. But really, I'm the best rogue.
    Ricks best rogue.

8. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Blizzard is pulling a fast one with the 6.2 PTR class change notes.

9. Someone's doing it wrong.
    This how it's done right.
    Spoiler: Show

10. In 12h not a single page. Doge is disappoint.