1. I want to duel my counterclass...
    Not duel a BDK who I counter.

I mean where is the fun in killing something that you outclass?
    Then i'd love to see you dueling Immortality (agonyx). He will probably keep laughing at your damages before he finish you with 2 DS crits

2. That is IT. I am done with all of you.

Everyone horde AND alliance come at me at Gurubashi arena. All of you guys attack me and no one else.

I will wreck all of you 1 v [Insert number here] with my Resto [Insert class that does not have restoration here] and I will (pick one) [Back paddle / Click] my way to victory.

Check my rating
    http://imgur.com/ajJ25Fz

3. Then i'd love to see you dueling Immortality (agonyx). He will probably keep laughing at your damages before he finish you with 2 DS crits
    Me and Agony have respect for each other, we've faced each other in BGs a lot back on old Nelth.
    So please, don't **** talk about what you do not know.

4. Then i'd love to see you dueling Immortality (agonyx). He will probably keep laughing at your damages before he finish you with 2 DS crits
    This is what im trying to say here.... They just need DS everything that moves.

5. 1 v 1 me stop making excuses and we can settle this. Maybe you forgot before hand but before that picture you were 5 v 1 ganking me cuz you know damn well you won't face me 1 v 1
    I feel left out when you have asked Arcane to 1 v 1 you so many times, but me, not a single time.
    Edited: June 26, 2015

6. I feel left out when you have asked Arcane to 1 v 1 you so many times, but me, not a single time.
    Cos he knows howmuch hunters counter him.
    I mean fighting someone who is not at a disadvantage isnt fun for him.

7. I feel left out when you have asked Arcane to 1 v 1 you so many times, but me, not a single time.
    Cause you're a noob. Why would anyone waste his time dueling noobs?
    Nuff said

8. Cos he knows howmuch hunters counter him.
    I mean fighting someone who is not at a disadvantage isnt fun for him.
    Well, he had his shot this morning when I went to Durotar to duel him, but instead of accepting he just flew around me. I guess he was confused, didn't expect me to actually go through with it and take away his last fallback excuse. What was it again?

you know damn well you won't face me 1 v 1
    Well, I sat patiently waiting for almost ten minutes until his frost mage friend started attacking me instead. We ended up killing each other; it was pretty funny. Once I had ressed Tclick was gone and I never saw him again. Which was too bad, because I actually thought he meant it when he said - what was it...

1 v 1 me stop making excuses and we can settle this.
    Oh well, guess he's all out of excuses now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. kemii stay out of durotar kty :D
    Learn to 1v1 instead of relying on a No-Kaled wielding Rogue to do your fights for you.

10. Learn to 1v1 instead of relying on a No-Kaled wielding Rogue to do your fights for you.
    QQ more nab

11. Whats it like playing a skill-less class?
    and didn't you play a gurthadin before..?

First ... 61415161718 Last