1. May 28, 2015  
    You can not be serious.
    See, what little you know about me :)

Before I discovered WoW I used to be in the gym a lot, I used to enjoy a lot of sport, mainly basketball.
    To think I used to be my Cadet Regional Champion for Javelin and 100m Breaststroke.
    WoW made me lazy :/
    Edited: May 28, 2015

2. May 28, 2015  
    You can not be serious.
    She's training to fight in Bellator.

3. May 28, 2015  
    I got a car today.

How nice.

4. May 28, 2015  
    I was expecting to finally have class next week, after 2 weeks of problems. Well, nevermind.
    http://i.imgur.com/uGbfu2p.jpg

5. May 28, 2015  
    I was expecting to finally have class next week, after 2 weeks of problems. Well, nevermind.
    http://i.imgur.com/uGbfu2p.jpg
    Where do you live? O_O
    Downtown Damascus?

6. May 28, 2015  
    Where do you live? O_O
    Downtown Damascus?
    lolwat
    I live in Rio de Janeiro, welcome to the olympics!

7. May 28, 2015  

8. May 29, 2015  
    Ha.

I want to train Muay Thai but I don't think it's available here where I live. For now I'll focus on weight loss and toning my body once I lose all the weight, thankfully my body is compact and pretty narrow.

WE ARE NOT FAT WE ARE GREATLY CULTIVATED

no dumbass you're fat.
    CURVY IS IN HURR DE DURR

9. May 29, 2015  

10. May 29, 2015  

11. May 29, 2015  

12. May 29, 2015  
    I like the smell of shampoo on women's hair :[

13. May 29, 2015  

14. May 29, 2015  
    I want to train Muay Thai but I don't think it's available here where I live. For now I'll focus on weight loss and toning my body once I lose all the weight, thankfully my body is compact and pretty narrow.
    I'm tall and atm tubby around my middle, my legs and arms are still like I'm thin, so I just need to focus on weight loss and getting toned again. I wont bother with anything until I'm >1st from my goal.

15. May 29, 2015  
    I'm tall and atm tubby around my middle, my legs and arms are still like I'm thin, so I just need to focus on weight loss and getting toned again. I wont bother with anything until I'm >1st from my goal.
    Most of times tubby girls are better than skinny ones.