1. June 4, 2015  

2. June 4, 2015  
    Hello friends, what's going on he...Oh lawd, another schoolyard fight.

3. June 4, 2015  
    Why would someone even need a mouse like that. I mean, what do you use all those keys for? Ever...

In other news, I loooove bbq sauce. Never tried before and now I eat it with everything.
    igot 24binds in my mouse and i would never be able to switch to a regular mouse again O_O its just too convenient o.o

4. June 4, 2015  
    Nope, all are pretty easy to hit
    Hm, might just be the angle its at in the picture then, looks pretty cool though

5. June 4, 2015  
    Damn I was at work and missed at this..

Ohh look Snowflake posted, QQing about Shiina again. I think she has a crush on your Daniel.

6. June 4, 2015  
    Damn I was at work and missed at this..

Ohh look Snowflake posted, QQing about Shiina again. I think she has a crush on your Daniel.
    Who is snowflake again?

**** these 300 seconds between posts, so annoying -.-

7. June 4, 2015  
    Who is snowflake again?

**** these 300 seconds between posts, so annoying -.-
    JesyMynce. A while back it was agree'd that we call her Snowflake, becuase shes #1 Special Snowflake.

8. June 4, 2015  
    Everyone here is a bot except you.
    All you need to do is stop sugarcoating replies and the brain damaged basement dwelling ****ers take offence.

I think she has a crush on your Daniel.
    It's incredible how easy 'it' takes the bait.

9. June 4, 2015  
    Why is everyone hating on Shiina? All he wanted to do was give everyone lovins and you guys are getting him **** for it?

This world is just ****ed up.

10. June 4, 2015  
    Has anybody ever stumbled upon a great view while playing a game, then just stopped killing for a minute and admired its beauty?

Well, I have.
    Spoiler: Show

11. June 4, 2015  
    Guns look like they are made out of plastic.

12. June 4, 2015  

13. June 4, 2015  
    Believe it or not, there's no evidence of there being a direct correlation between how stupid you are and how good of a spammer you are.

if there was kelzio would be considered a king here

Don't call on Kelzio please, for your sake, I don't want to take your virginity yet.

14. June 4, 2015  
    Don't call on Kelzio please, for your sake, I don't want to take your virginity yet.
    Aren't you, like, 14?

15. June 4, 2015  
    Aren't you, like, 14?
    Disinformation sir.