1. Yeah I kind of hope it stays disabled but I see them enabling it for 1-60 or 1-70 seeing as once everyone gets past the low lvls with their mains (probably in about 2-3 months for slow levelers) there will be very little people spamming world for low level dungeons which will result in none being done at all.

Main thing is that they shouldn't enable it for max level.
    They need to make the endgame as slow as possible simply because wotlk is the last expansion.
    The thing that ruins most servers is having everyone at max gear level within a few weeks. (Donations also contribute to this)

If it was up to me, I'd keep RDF off permanently and also disable the raid nerfs completely.
    Only reason blizzard added raid nerfs is for guilds that only reach a certain raiding level so they can catch up and do some endgame stuff before the expansion ends. But here, that won't be the case so it should be really tough to get proper gear.
    The thing is that disabled RDF doesnt slows gearing, at lvl 80 u need 1 daily dungeon for free EoF, so only difference is that u will take 1 hr for that instead 30 mins, but one way or another, result is the same, only with annoying flying....

2. So I've been playing Lordaeron for 2 days now and I gotta say so far it's awesome! And also, there should be race/gender change available if not for vote points at least for coins, since that in no way affects anything on the server and is purely cosmetics, especially if someone decides that he doesn't like his character and would like another race or gender without starting all over again. Keep up the good work tho!

3. Are we gonna get Armory for Lordaeron before Northrend release?

4. So I've been playing Lordaeron for 2 days now and I gotta say so far it's awesome! And also, there should be race/gender change available if not for vote points at least for coins, since that in no way affects anything on the server and is purely cosmetics, especially if someone decides that he doesn't like his character and would like another race or gender without starting all over again. Keep up the good work tho!
    yea and then the next one comes and says "enable this or that its only cosmetic no impact on game bla bla bla bla ..." and after that the next one and so on and so forth ... no!
    Edited: October 9, 2015

5. ?Ragglesnout is disabled or just a rare spawn in razorfen downs...?

6. ?Ragglesnout is disabled or just a rare spawn in razorfen downs...?
    Rare .

7. Why are people giving their opinion saying ( You disabled RDF? WHYYY QQ) To all the people saying this, you have never experienced retail cause you would never type a such thing. Only if you knew how amazing the game was back then without that annoying feature.

And i am not sure why the admins of Warmane started a poll to extend the level 60? This is just embarassing stick what you had and promised before. You dont change stuff according to a poll most people came for Wrath of the lich king, and not BG 24/7 where you only see Paladins and Prot warriors & Hunters.

+ Most of the stuff in dungeons do not work as it should so raiding wise or dungeon wise you can solo most of it.

8. Most of the stuff in dungeons do not work as it should
    What ? What's not working in dungeons ?

9. Why are people giving their opinion saying ( You disabled RDF? WHYYY QQ) To all the people saying this, you have never experienced retail cause you would never type a such thing. Only if you knew how amazing the game was back then without that annoying feature.

And i am not sure why the admins of Warmane started a poll to extend the level 60? This is just embarassing stick what you had and promised before. You dont change stuff according to a poll most people came for Wrath of the lich king, and not BG 24/7 where you only see Paladins and Prot warriors & Hunters.

+ Most of the stuff in dungeons do not work as it should so raiding wise or dungeon wise you can solo most of it.
    Not sure where you got the dungeon thing from but.... The Warmane staff does what it finds best for the community... Polls are just for opinions but they have the last word in it...

10. Why are people giving their opinion saying ( You disabled RDF? WHYYY QQ) To all the people saying this, you have never experienced retail cause you would never type a such thing. Only if you knew how amazing the game was back then without that annoying feature.
    "Hey dumbasses your way of playing the game is stupid, only my way is fun, and my opinion is totally the best and the most correct one".

That's what I got from your post.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

11. I unstuck the old polls from this forum section. I edited in links into a post of mine on the first page of this thread.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2481491

12. I unstuck the old polls from this forum section. I edited in links into a post of mine on the first page of this thread.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2481491
    Could we get a poll for the raid reset?

13. No. We don't need a poll for every topic or point of discussion.

14. Death Knight

Why restrict Dk creation till WotLK launch....everyone of us that wants to create a Dk will be at a disadvanted getting such a setback becouse of this limitation.
    While everyone is leveling and farming we are forced to start from lvl 55 and start a tideous grind getting our proffesions to a outland level ..while every1 progresses normaly ...please consider this
    Edited: October 10, 2015

15. Why restrict Dk creation till WotLK launch....everyone of us that wants to create a Dk will be at a disadvanted getting such a setback becouse of this limitation.
    While everyone is leveling and farming we are forced to start from lvl 55 and start a tideous grin getting our proffesions to a outland level ..while every1 progresses normaly ...please consider this
    Because it's blizz-like. Because the DK start area isn't ready yet. Because of balance issues. Etc.

First ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... Last