1. Personaly and again, personaly, i can't play on this server if i can't spam RDF with rate x5 because of Wotlk Classic.

2. Would love to se RDF on classic as well more QoL implementations are always welcome from other expansions too

3. But vanilla isn't an expansion, it's the original release. Everything after that is an expansion. TBC is the first expansion, WOTLK is the 2nd expansion, CATA is the 3rd expansion.

4. Any ETA on when its planned for release?

5. In my opinin, a new realm starting from the beggining its gonna be awsome, about the X1 exp. Maybe the most of us thinks it's a bit tedious, for me the Best option it's 2x exp. Thanks for reading.

6. Because it proves 2 things :

1 - 90% of the population wants to play with high rates
    2 - The 10% want to force the others to play their way

If they said it's gonna be 7x, you will see same number of posts saying it should be 1x.
    Humans like to complain to get what they want.

7. Humans like to complain to get what they want.
    Brilliant, right here.

8. Vanilla with Wrath talent tree would actually be cool af.

9. Personaly and again, personaly, i can't play on this server if i can't spam RDF with rate x5 because of Wotlk Classic.
    people like you with the minmaxxing ruined the game, and suddenly when endgame content which is supposed to be reached over a longer period of time is achieved, you leave and complain about the lack of content, its like clockwork.

10. people like you with the minmaxxing ruined the game, and suddenly when endgame content which is supposed to be reached over a longer period of time is achieved, you leave and complain about the lack of content, its like clockwork.
    I dont see the problem with someone minmaxing and how does his choice of how to play the game even affect you?...

11. I dont see the problem with someone minmaxing and how does his choice of how to play the game even affect you?...
    it does not affect me personally, it affects the community in general, cause 5-7x is the way everyone will play it, if the economy and everything is 7x what even is the point of choosing 1x? it just ruins the sense of community and the leveling, which is the best aspect of wow imo.

12. Hoping for 6-8 week phases to do raids in the undergear

13. This is a wonderful idea and I'm very interested in how this is rolled out. Details in the future are very welcome.

I strongly suggest to Warmane staff that the focus on this is to keep the vanilla experience in tact. Vanilla talents, itemization on gear, balancing, 1x exp rates, no RDF, world buffs being present, and raids being 40 man are vital to the vanilla experience. Can't say I'd be inclined to participate here instead of classic if this was not the case.

Hopefully its handled with respect to the whole point of what vanilla wow was all about.

14. This is a wonderful idea and I'm very interested in how this is rolled out. Details in the future are very welcome.

I strongly suggest to Warmane staff that the focus on this is to keep the vanilla experience in tact. Vanilla talents, itemization on gear, balancing, 1x exp rates, no RDF, world buffs being present, and raids being 40 man are vital to the vanilla experience. Can't say I'd be inclined to participate here instead of classic if this was not the case.

Hopefully its handled with respect to the whole point of what vanilla wow was all about.
    It won't. Lorderon server already did this in 2016. Vanilla talents and racial were crap. It will be wotlk with content turned off like frostmourne. I suggest you stay on classic

15. Any information on how spells and class mechanics will work? E.g.: Will i be able to tank as paladin, dps as Boomkin/Spriest and so on? Considering its still 3.3.5 client id say yes, but no idea how far you gonna take the changes.

Thanks in advance.

First ... 715161718192767 ... Last