1. What is the best bow for hunters on Lordaeron now?

2. Hey, I didnt try this new server yet but it seems awesome.

Yet I am a bit sceptic about the actual population count and would love some feedback:

1. How do you explain amount of players going up with about +1000 players over 1 night after the cap has raised, when previously (with 6000 player cap) it hardly ever reached the 6000? It was always around 5700 and currently it's around 6700. Other realms didnt see a remarkable drop on the website and I dont know where you magically pulled +1000 people out of a can. Just saying. A bit suspicious.

2. How do you explain that at the middle of night the amount of players on lordaeron is always steady around +/- 1500 players, almost equal to Deathwing and Ragnaros, while those servers have remarkably less players during the daytime (3000 on dw/rag vs 6000-7000 on lordaeron)? That doesn't make sense. Is there some night quotum or something?

It seems to me like it's a bit of a rigged act to get more people to join the realm and not on a small scale. I suppose it is a good way to get more people to join the server and population count is probably nice so far, but really. Common.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

3. We increase it according to demand of space. We don't rig our numbers, so please, be a legit newcomer and don't be another one who tries to make we seem suspicious. We got enough of that already. Play and see for yourself.

4. Can't you make ponints store only for bags, like pumpkin bag plese?

5. Any update regarding race change? It's in high demand!

6. Hey, I didnt try this new server yet but it seems awesome.

Yet I am a bit sceptic about the actual population count and would love some feedback:

1. How do you explain amount of players going up with about +1000 players over 1 night after the cap has raised, when previously (with 6000 player cap) it hardly ever reached the 6000? It was always around 5700 and currently it's around 6700. Other realms didnt see a remarkable drop on the website and I dont know where you magically pulled +1000 people out of a can. Just saying. A bit suspicious.

2. How do you explain that at the middle of night the amount of players on lordaeron is always steady around +/- 1500 players, almost equal to Deathwing and Ragnaros, while those servers have remarkably less players during the daytime (3000 on dw/rag vs 6000-7000 on lordaeron)? That doesn't make sense. Is there some night quotum or something?

It seems to me like it's a bit of a rigged act to get more people to join the realm and not on a small scale. I suppose it is a good way to get more people to join the server and population count is probably nice so far, but really. Common.
    When I looked into the queue when server was on player cap there was always like 200-300 people in queue, so alone this people add up.
    In my case I never played a private server and now I rerolled here with my Guild from retail cuz **** wod (we are 35 people that never sat food in pservers).
    Just because it is Night at your time doesnt mean its night for everyone else. Timezones my friend ;)
    I really really doubt that Staff is faking the numbers, like everywhere you are its crowded even in the last ****ing cave deep down there are 1-2 people.

Just accept it and be kindful that the population is steady growing

PS: I really think that a lot of people waited for the Realm that played only on retail. Just look at the Numbers WoD had 10.000.000 players and now Q3 5.200.000, so I doubt that all of them quit the game entirerly. WotLK was always with bc the most popular Expansion and I think people (like me and my guild) really quit WoD and enjoy finally playing a good state of WoW again.

7. this is nice idea...
    Naxxramas, Ulduar, Trial of Crusader, Icc, Rs.... that should be nice chain progress and advanture.

If people want to enter into Ulduar they need to complete full Naxxramas, if they want Trial of crusader than they need ulduar, etc etc... it is kinda stupid if we release all (they will farm fos-pos) and skip all radis just to go into "ICC" no fun...

8. this is nice idea...
    Naxxramas, Ulduar, Trial of Crusader, Icc, Rs.... that should be nice chain progress and advanture.

If people want to enter into Ulduar they need to complete full Naxxramas, if they want Trial of crusader than they need ulduar, etc etc... it is kinda stupid if we release all (they will farm fos-pos) and skip all radis just to go into "ICC" no fun...
    It will be progressive but as the tier changes so does the gear and i guess the emblems you earn in 5 mans but that's not official :)

9. Couldn't find the answer, even though I know someone already asked this, guess I'll have to do it again: After next "expansion" is released, will there be any wipes (e.g. honor pts.)?

10. It's getting annoying seriously... why don't they just leave Lordaeron alone ?
    These DDoS attacks are worrying me.

11. i can easily believe in those population numbers.
    at peak hours players are everywhere :>

12. It's getting annoying seriously... why don't they just leave Lordaeron alone ?
    These DDoS attacks are worrying me.
    At least Warmane has a lot of other realms and expansions to choose from, on different servers. So even a massive DDOS attack won't stop you from playing WoW.

13. At least Warmane has a lot of other realms and expansions to choose from, on different servers. So even a massive DDOS attack won't stop you from playing WoW.
    I do not agree. As far as I'm concerned, I'm dedicated to a single realm. When this realm is unreachable, I just don't play.

14. They're pissing someone off to be DDosed, so they must be doing a good job with the server :D

Someone's jelly

First ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... Last