1. July 6, 2015  
    Piece of **** cheated. And came crawling back obviously. All I want to do is throw stuff at his stupid face.

Maybe I should just date my laptop, and get back into gaming and master the nolife lifestyle. It seems easier and hurts less.

I'm got steam *****es

Profile name Helz. kek, won't be able to find me
    **** that guy. Excise him from your life like the malignant tumor that he is, then go buy yourself a $50 bottle of vodka and drag your tv to the bathroom so you can watch it from the tub.

2. July 6, 2015  
    Anyone playing Diablo III? I'm probably buying it tomorrow when my $$ arrives.

3. July 6, 2015  
    I play it once in a while. I'm waiting for the season to end so I can get new items on my main character, so I don't bother with it tooooooo much.

4. July 6, 2015  
    go buy yourself a $50 bottle of vodka and drag your tv to the bathroom so you can watch it from the tub.
    I've got a bottle of vodka, 20 bottles & cans of a variety of ciders, ice cream and chocolate cupcakes that I've just baked.

I'm all set

5. July 6, 2015  
    **** that guy. Excise him from your life like the malignant tumor that he is, then go buy yourself a $50 bottle of vodka and drag your tv to the bathroom so you can watch it from the tub.
    So much hate :<

Edited: July 6, 2015

6. July 6, 2015  
    My parents live under 300 feet away from being able to get fiber.

I ordered a pcie wireless card, hopefully this can get me good enough internet to be able to play csgo.
    I live in the middle of my city and I can't get normal internet, all this time I'm using my phone's tether to connect because of how ****ty the line is :/

But good news, they'll be setting up the lines and boxes in around 3 weeks from now. 100/10 HERE I COME

Also

7. July 6, 2015  
    And I work 12 hour shifts at a motel that is fully booked. SO DON'T GIVE ME NON OF DAT. We have a goal and our goal is to become Global Elites. WE HAVE MILLIONS OF DORRUPS TO WIN.

8. July 6, 2015  
    And I work 12 hour shifts at a motel that is fully booked. SO DON'T GIVE ME NON OF DAT. We have a goal and our goal is to become Global Elites. WE HAVE MILLIONS OF DORRUPS TO WIN.
    Do you work for 10 hours a day on your feet at a bar?
    A very buzy bar where you dont get even 30s to sit down?

9. July 6, 2015  
    When it's booked I'm usually running around in the sun and humidity fixing **** or getting sassy people ****. Or carrying furniture/appliances such as fridges, stoves and window AC's. The motel has 28 rooms so **** breaks all the time and we're in charge of fixing it quick. But it's only turbo busy about 5-7 months out of the year and after that, it's only ridiculously busy on the weekends and completely dead on the weekdays. :|

I'm working tomorrow and luckily it's dead. But I probably have a list of **** to fix from the crazy weekend that we had.

10. July 6, 2015  
    And i make $11 an hour, have frequent breaks, and do easy **** half the time. Like today we spent 3-4 hours boating, two of that with the animal control lady

11. July 6, 2015  
    Yeah, I'm definitely not complaining. If I don't have to fix anything tomorrow, I'll be in the office playing CS, Doto, Smite and I'll be on here. And I get paid $10 an hour (all under the table) so I make decent money. But I'll be making more soon since my brother is actually going to buy the motel (and the big *** house that is right behind it) and I'll be managing it full time.

12. July 7, 2015  
    https://vine.co/v/e1n6lXez3Az got a chuckle out of this.

I hate ordering from newegg, it takes them a century and a half to get out of the packaging stage and actually ship. You order from amazon that ****er will be there on the guaranteed date no matter what, unless there is a movie filming and then it's late and you get 30% off.
    Edited: July 7, 2015

13. July 7, 2015  
    I never had any issues with Newegg.

14. July 7, 2015  
    I never had any issues with Newegg.
    I ordered three day shipping on my SSD, took three business days for it to ship. Three day shipping on my GPU, the end of the second business day just happened. Free shipping on my cpu cooler? Shipped next day np bro

15. July 7, 2015  
    Lol, yeah I never had any issues with Newegg. But Amazon Prime is ****ing prime as ****.

God damn I love Submotion Orchestra. By far one of my favorite bands. They're releasing a sound pack soon and it's probably going to be +$100 so I'm going to pirate the **** out of it. But I'm so excited. Every time one of their songs plays while I'm driving, I just get the best goosebumps. Especially how well they mix their songs. Like this part https://youtu.be/yOlBZGFu9vc?t=1m25s

****, I love when music wine & dines my ears. One way to get my ears to put out. c: