1. >had a giant argument over America having the most authentic pizza but apparently isn't possible because of the " Brazil affect " and he believes British people would keep to traditions
    >the two British people are literally only talking about American pizza chains
    And? I dont eat at these places.
    My pizza's always used to either come from Big John's (British Halal chain) or TJ's (Leicester's own Takeaway chain)
    Edited: July 20, 2015

2. It's raining like crazy outside and I smell people having a BBQ.

Wtf 'Murica, dat freedom too strong.

Wasn't a fast food one, but I don't recall the name of the place I went to. I wanna order from California Pizza one of the following days, they are famous for having good pizza so we will see how that goes.
    There's bad places and then there's good places, the Californian place is supposed to be pretty good but I don't think they were popular when I still lived in California. You should go to a Mexican place and get some carne asada while you're here. If you like it a lot and become crazed for even better, please don't cross the border to Mexico. Tijuana is supposed to be one of the worst places in Mexico and its right next to San Diego

3. It's raining like crazy outside and I smell people having a BBQ.

Wtf 'Murica, dat freedom too strong.
    I smoked pork yesterday for 6 hours. That pork was going to get smoked no matter what. Jesus himself wouldn't be able to stop me from bbqing my god damn food.

4. america
    america
    america
    brittish
    america
    london

is everyone here american or brittish?

5. america
    america
    america
    brittish
    america
    london

is everyone here american or brittish?
    Ricks is German.... hes just on holiday in America atm.

6. Ricks is German.... hes just on holiday in America atm.
    But his SO is American...So that pretty much makes him full blown American.

Btw they blew up that bomb that was found on the beach today.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1012704678763284

pretty dope

7. But his SO is American...So that pretty much makes him full blown American.

pretty dope
    my school blows **** up all the time, it rattles all of the windows and buildings.

They did this one for mythbusters

They also did the myths with the rocket sled at my school

8. There's bad places and then there's good places, the Californian place is supposed to be pretty good but I don't think they were popular when I still lived in California. You should go to a Mexican place and get some carne asada while you're here. If you like it a lot and become crazed for even better, please don't cross the border to Mexico. Tijuana is supposed to be one of the worst places in Mexico and its right next to San Diego
    I mentioned Mellow Mushroom and California Pizza Restaurant is pretty OP for pizza.

9. But his SO is American...So that pretty much makes him full blown American.

pretty dope
    That is pretty nuts. That Pink Hotel, I remember I wanted to get married there when I was a kid. I always beached it up that exact spot that bomb went off. Loews Don CeSar Hotel? I was so lame. I would never now have a beach wedding. ._.

10. That is pretty nuts. That Pink Hotel, I remember I wanted to get married there when I was a kid. I always beached it up that exact spot that bomb went off. Loews Don CeSar Hotel? I was so lame. I would never now have a beach wedding. ._.
    Yup, I work about 5 minutes from there and I've stolen like 10 of their towels back in the day.

And it's not as nice as it used to be.

11. But his SO is American...So that pretty much makes him full blown American.
    With your logic I'm serbian...
    Well at least its still better than being American.

12. I updated my Standard league forum shop thread today, only took ages to go through all my ****. Time to wait for dips hits to come in an low ball me on basically everything I'm selling, oh the joy.

13. Are you guys still discussing what country is best?

Why do you put the mustard in a S line?

S
    S
    S

and who likes this vinaigrette crap? Also check out the woman on the left in 0:12;

14. With your logic I'm serbian...
    Well at least its still better than being American.
    No no no...DJ is a Brit now.

Are you guys still discussing what country is best?

[video=youtube;GFklsleyL84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFklsleyL84ideo]

Why do you put the mustard in a S line?
    Because it's required. If we didn't draw out an S on our hotdogs, our freedom would turn into North Korea and our North Korea would turn into ISIS and ISIS would turn into your average Russian player that wants to queue up for American servers on Dota and CS:GO even though his ping is +200 and he's still going to call you **** even though he's bottom fragging....and no one wants that to happen.