1. Did you remove the unstuck feature? Put it back on, it's very helpful...

2. I have just one question for the staff.
    Why did you disabled Dungeon Finder?
    Thanks. :)

3. I have just one question for the staff.
    Why did you disabled Dungeon Finder?
    Thanks. :)
    hello... will rdf turn on at wtlk ?

thanks
    Look in this thread for staff response to this question:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Lordaeron-FAQ

4. Why will you release it on a thursday? people have to work...
    Was kinda going for realm first achiev but i gotta work.
    Can u pospone it to weekends?

5. Plz anyone tell me , in 10 december will be start and all the current progress will be removed?

6. Plz anyone tell me , in 10 december will be start and all the current progress will be removed?
    No, it's just a date when WoTLK content is released on Lordaeron. The same as it was with TBC content.

7. No, it's just a date when WoTLK content is released on Lordaeron. The same as it was with TBC content.
    So it will be released on the 10th? Thought 10th was a estimated date?

8. So it will be released on the 10th? Thought 10th was a estimated date?
    It's the target date, from my understanding, unless something catastrophic happens.

9. No, it's just a date when WoTLK content is released on Lordaeron. The same as it was with TBC content.
    well, then please tell me when I can start playing and not be afraid that will wipe the server ?

10. well, then please tell me when I can start playing and not be afraid that will wipe the server ?
    I doubt that will happen and that's why there's a save system (the back up system) if that happens again.

11. well, then please tell me when I can start playing and not be afraid that will wipe the server ?
    You can already start. Wipe was before releasing Lordaeron REALM when it was PTR, not content.

12. You can already start. Wipe was before releasing Lordaeron REALM when it was PTR, not content.
    I hope you guys have better anti-latency measures prepared for when Northrend opens. The lag from the TBC release was horrible, made the game impossible to play.

13. You can already start. Wipe was before releasing Lordaeron REALM when it was PTR, not content.
    ohh tnx man , im starts today!

14. I hope you guys will finish the TBC completely because BT is still closed. It's not TBC experience at all and yeah, another "you're not prepared" joke will be below

15. I hope you guys will finish the TBC completely because BT is still closed. It's not TBC experience at all and yeah, another "you're not prepared" joke will be below
    They said it will be released before Wrath but we will see how it escalates.

First ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... Last