1. That's because I screenshoted, edited in paint and screenshoted again :P

2. you need to dream of bigger things and stop adding deaths to your record
    I never really got that graphic... Really :P

3. I never really got that graphic... Really :P
    go to the watch tab and then your matches and it shows up like that

4. Well, no more gaming for me for a while. Tapping out, with constantly throwing up. Going to have a baby.

5. Well, no more gaming for me for a while. Tapping out, with constantly throwing up. Going to have a baby.
    that escalated quickly,congratulations i guess

6. Well, no more gaming for me for a while. Tapping out, with constantly throwing up. Going to have a baby.
    oh boy, Ricks is ****ed.

7. If I dont see happy end in legacy of the void, Ill kill Metzen!

8. Well, no more gaming for me for a while. Tapping out, with constantly throwing up. Going to have a baby.
    Congratulations! :D

9. Thanks y'all...Tomorrow I get an ultrasound to make sure there is only one monster in there. Twins run in my family. :<

10. Well, no more gaming for me for a while. Tapping out, with constantly throwing up. Going to have a baby.
    Congratz ! You're about to live a wonderful experience.
    Have you already chosen the name ? I suggest Gagha if it's a boy :3

11. I don't like babies, so I'll just say instead good luck.

12. i like to ask for wisdom to see if i'll actually get it

edit: i play warrior
    I wish arcane int and wisdon had an IRL effect on the person it go buffed to. When I was streaming last week, I literally caught 3 warrior getting 2 pick between a target in a blind/sap and a target in a kidney shot. Now, take a moment of your to guess which target they picked.

Hint: It was not the one that would make them look like a human being with common sense.

Congratz ! You're about to live a wonderful experience.
    Have you already chosen the name ? I suggest Gagha if it's a boy :3
    It's gonna be a girl, don't ask me how I know, I just do. But I will get confirmation for that in a few weeks.

I don't like babies, so I'll just say instead good luck.
    It's funny you know? I have been around these forums for so long that it doesn't come as a surprise to me that you don't like babies. I feel like there 2 type of guys, the one's who like kids from 12-18 and the ones who like kids <12. I personally count myself into the 2nd group, which is the reason why I became a kindergarten teacher. It's simply a better experience in my opinion, teenager are usually quite difficult to deal with due to their rebellious phase. But I don't wanna get too much into this, I could go on for hours on why I love my job.

And thank you

oh boy, Ricks is ****ed.
    Oh boy, I would love seeing the reason for this one.

13. Congratz guys. I hope he/she will grow into a beautiful, smart and intelligent child and won't wake you in the middle of the night too often :D

14. Congratz guys. I hope he/she will grow into a beautiful, smart and intelligent child and won't wake you in the middle of the night too often :D
    Awe thanks!! But yes Marcus knows it's a girl...
    Edited: August 19, 2015