1. Soft shell taco, the authentic one.
    Don't they just call that a tortilla...

Why do Americans gotta be confusing?

2. It's not tortilla either, tortilla is soft bread. This is something americans call "taco" which ofc is something else than what a real taco is.
    Americans typically understand the distinction between hard shell tex-mex tacos and more traditional street tacos as both kinds are readily available in the US. Hell, we probably know this better than the majority of Europeans as there are a significant number of first gen immigrants from Mexico in the US and Mexican food is common here, even where I'm from, one of the northern states. Anyway debating what's "real" or not in regards to tacos is a bit silly when Mexican cuisine involves a variety of ingredients not native to Mexico and brought there by Europeans.

Btw hard shells are just extra cooked corn tortillas. themoreyouknow.jpeg

Edit: no, no one calls tacos tortillas here

3. I've never eaten tortilla or whatever you call it.

4. Speaking of eating something, any of you ever reacted this way when tasting something very undesirable?

5. Yes, that is exactly the face I make when I do shots of tequila

6. Don't they just call that a tortilla...

Why do Americans gotta be confusing?
    Damn Mexicans being confusing calling a corn tortilla with meat and various things a taco. We totally didn't come up with this, Mexico did. If you would like to found this out first hand please visit Tijuana or Juarez. They're the best place for a tourist to go.

@deadlywanderer a hard shell taco is sold by pretty much only cheap "mexican" chains, everywhere else has soft corn tortilla tacos.

@projectyuma flour tortillas are flour, lard, water, baking powder cooked on a griddle. You're missing a lot. Corn tortillas are good too but not by themselves like a flour tortilla.

7. I was so annoying with Teemo, waiting in bushes, stealing buffs, placing mushrooms, that the whole enemy team reported me hahahhaha

8. Yes, that is exactly the face I make when I do shots of tequila
    Hahahaha, yeah as I'm not a fan of alcoholic beverages, do that face often, especially with whisky or brandy.

9. Speaking of eating something, any of you ever reacted this way when tasting something very undesirable?

More like

I want a burrito.

10. Speaking of eating something, any of you ever reacted this way when tasting something very undesirable?

[IMG]http://replygif.net/i/1387.gif[/IG]
    Anything with coconut. Rather ****ing pour moonshine down my nose than eat anything with coconut in it. I ****ing HATE the taste and the smell of coconut.
    Edited: August 27, 2015

11. My last day of my other job today. It's gonna be sad saying bye to everyone cos my team I work with there are awesome :(
    Even if my mouth is still swollen, the stitches are itchy and I cant eat.

12. I love coconut. Chocolate with coconut, yogurt of coconut, cake of coconut...

My mother hates as well.

13. I love coconut. Chocolate with coconut, yogurt of coconut, cake of coconut...

[IMG]http://www.chocablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cadbury-coconut-3.jpg?37f085[/IG]

My mother hates as well.
    ****...just that picture gave me chills.

14. I LOVE LOVE anything coconut flavored. Ice cream, piƱa colada, chocolate, cake. Oh man, I miss White coconut Milka, that stuff was heavenly.

15. I love a good bar of Bounty.

Coconut is awesome :3