1. You and your loved ones are safe as long as it's not mine :|

But I never put barbecue sauce on anything. I actually really don't like the taste. And if it's homemade, I'll definitely try it but I still probably won't like it.

2. I can make the most amazing sandwiches.... But that is as far as my culinary skills go.
    You'd be expected to increase your skill range, then.

3. You'd be expected to increase your skill range, then.
    My X chromosome is defective.... It does not allow me to level up Cooking anymore...

4. My X chromosome is defective.... It does not allow me to level up Cooking anymore...
    It's working well enough when it comes to the "making up poor excuses" section...

5. It's working well enough when it comes to the "making up poor excuses" section...
    I don't like cooking, I have a very bad relationship with food, I even refuse to go grocery store.

6. Found a video of hugolich trying to clutch

7. Early in the video it does sound like me, but damn, I wouldn't've missed so many shots, and spray like that...

RIGHT?!

8. Early in the video it does sound like me, but damn, I wouldn't've missed so many shots, and spray like that...

RIGHT?!
    you would run at them spraying the ak and somehow get two headshots.

The guy in this video has 800 hours, 400 wins and is gn3

9. you would run at them spraying the ak and somehow get two headshots.

The guy in this video has 800 hours, 400 wins and is gn3
    It's called lag. Sometimes it helps! D:

Don't you remember the guy from yesterday? Haha...

10. It's called lag. Sometimes it helps! D:

Don't you remember the guy from yesterday? Haha...
    You can't hit people that are lagging that bad, they rubberband all over the place. Yours isn't that bad, but maybe it helps with your random as **** headshots. I still want to know how you and Lawl got Brazilians and Russians when you queue when all we get is Americans.

11. It's spanish people :D

South America servers I think, I don't think we ever got Brazillians.

12. It's spanish people :D

South America servers I think, I don't think we ever got Brazillians.
    Lawl called them Brazilian idk. Doesn't make much sense that you guys get South America servers but we do not.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

13. We always get European servers. Valve favors Hugo over me.

14. Well... Atleast I got valve favoring me :/

15. ****ing deep cleaned the house. God damn I love a clean house. Nothing turns me on more than walking on tile and having it clean your already clean feet.