1. Gotta say I love the fact that this is 1x as it used to be in Molten, but no dungeon finder? Being a healer sucks for lvling unless you can actually do dungeons :/
    Don't level as a healer, simple as that.

2. 7 may last update..

A bit of update would be nice from time to time from staff, not just predictions and hopes by random people.

Edit: 2-3 weeks ago realm had over 7-8k ppl online, now it barely reach 6k.. at this rate will be pointless to play here if no life sign's from staff, and I dont mean in-game community manager.

@KAER - last seen online over a month ago, disappointing...
    Edited: July 29, 2016

3. 7 may last update..

A bit of update would be nice from time to time from staff, not just predictions and hopes by random people.

Edit: 2-3 weeks ago realm had over 7-8k ppl online, now it barely reach 6k.. at this rate will be pointless to play here if no life sign's from staff, and I dont mean in-game community manager.

@KAER - last seen online over a month ago, disappointing...
    It's summer. Maybe people take breaks, I don't know

4. i stopped playing like 2 months ago and i revisited last week but the population is half and icecrown is always full what changed if anyone know?

5. i stopped playing like 2 months ago and i revisited last week but the population is half and icecrown is always full what changed if anyone know?
    some ppl just got sick of the long time it take`s to lvl a char to 80 and then u are stuck at spamming global chat for tank or healer to do some dailyes untile u finaly get some gear for some raids .....ofc that`s only my opinion !

6. some ppl just got sick of the long time it take`s to lvl a char to 80 and then u are stuck at spamming global chat for tank or healer to do some dailyes untile u finaly get some gear for some raids .....ofc that`s only my opinion !
    get 80 its easy ppl leave cause its impossible get in raids for new ppl, there are no pugs and when by a miracle u find one they ask GS that u cant have it without raids, guilds have the core made even if u join a guild there is low chance u get in raids

7. so raiding guilds ruined the server? and what about icecrown server whats defferent is it p2w?

8. Raiding guilds haven't done anything to the server. The content is just difficult for the majority of people and it requires a proper progressive gearing-up process that the bulk of people don't seem to want to bother with. Raiding guilds may or may not have a set requirement, but I think the guy above may have been speaking more to the effect or PUG groups.

As for Icecrown, depends on your definition of "P2W". (I hate using that term. It's so cringy.) If you consider it "P2W" that you can donate for items (which you can get by normally playing, btw), then yes, it meets that criteria. However, all items in the donation store are available in the game with the exception of Shadowmourne at this point (which is a work in progress to get it in the game for both Lordaeron and Icecrown at some point in the future).

9. 2-3 weeks ago realm had over 7-8k ppl online, now it barely reach 6k.
    Omg ONLY 6k people!?! How will you guys ever survive...totally dead server.

Jk, stop *****ing about nothing

Sincerely,
    Frostwolf, Warsong, Neltharion and Blackrock.

10. get 80 its easy ppl leave cause its impossible get in raids for new ppl, there are no pugs and when by a miracle u find one they ask GS that u cant have it without raids, guilds have the core made even if u join a guild there is low chance u get in raids
    For some lvl-ing from 15 to 20 is a bit dificult and i`l give u one example ( try an undead mage and try to do the Silverpine quests with 3 spell`s and 2 cc when u get aggroed by 2 or 3 mobs like in ''Pyrewood Ambush'' and i`l assure u that u will die several time`s until u finish the damn quest ) .....
    But my point is not the actual difficulty of some quest`s even if its frustrating to do them solo sometimes if u don`t get help by being in a group or some guild mate or some friend help`s out , rather the long time to lvl until 80 like 2 moths for some who don`t have 8-10 hours per day to spend on lvl-inv and after that the dungeons and rep grinds so u can get some epics if u`r not lucky with drops in heroics.

My dilema is why Kael is still stuborn about RDF not being enabled since it doesen`t impact the Hardcore mode in any way since the hardcore thing is relevant only for end game content like heroics and raids , and it only help with the lvl-ing for both veterans and new players since all who still choose to play on a WotLK server did used to play and level chars on Blizz or other private servers and hate the slow lvl-ing !!!

I`m not complaining about the server which i think is great but it could be even greater and in my opinion enableing the RDF system is one step closer to achieve that and also will clear out the LFM spam`s on world chat for hc daylies or normal runs !!

11. pls add to wg wrist cloth 226 item lvl with hast raiting. item id 48979

12. Does anyone know the exact date for ToC release? I know that it's just speculations that it's gonna be in like 2-4 months. I have a coulpe of friends that are about to start levling up now and wonder if we will have time to catch up until ToC is released?

13. Does anyone know the exact date for ToC release? I know that it's just speculations that it's gonna be in like 2-4 months. I have a coulpe of friends that are about to start levling up now and wonder if we will have time to catch up until ToC is released?
    nobody really knows when it will be released , i hope it comes soon so if u`r friends start lvl-ing now the answer is yes

14. Does anyone know the exact date for ToC release? I know that it's just speculations that it's gonna be in like 2-4 months. I have a coulpe of friends that are about to start levling up now and wonder if we will have time to catch up until ToC is released?
    I migth be wrong(!), but I think TOC will be released around 28. august since thats when the next pvp season starts. "Time to catch up" - there are always people gearing up on a server like lordaeron, don't worry about catching up. I am currently leveling an alt that I think I will actually start to play more on the my main when it is level 80. Still I don't worry about catching up. People will be doing TOC for a long time.

Adding TOC around 28. august is also a great way to keep players from leaving to try legion (Even tho I belive most people that want to do that, has already left).
    Edited: August 10, 2016

15. is it warmane server down right now?

First ... 95145185193194195196197 ... Last