1. Most of them fail,because kindred isnt that easy to play
    Sub-par champ at best anyway.

2. The difference in teamwork between MG and LEM/supreme is so big holy ****

3. I love playing old school WC3 custom maps on Dota 2 Reborn. I miss these games.

4. Sub-par champ at best anyway.
    I only played 1 match with it so far, but I like it. I even got top lane because I was 4th pick and I was like "Kindred. Any lane, any role"

5. I almost never watch vines but holy ****, I am in tears.

https://vine.co/v/eDlKO0lTKvZ

omg...I love laughing.

6. My partner for this class is driving me insane. Doesn't know how to do **** but insists he does it, this time he wants to complete the assignment and turn it in. Last time he did this he changed all of my answers to be wrong. His starting point for this assignment was wrong, like he did half of each problem and did that half wrong.

7. Yesterday I found out I have in my class a GE player kek

8. Yesterday I found out I have in my class a GE player kek
    Bully him.

There is this couple staying at the motel. Probably early to mid 20s. And they seem nice. Except, I was doing work in a room right next to theirs and I can hear them screaming at each other. Not yelling, not talking loudly, just full blown screaming and cursing each other out. And as I walk out of the room that I'm in, the bf walks out of his room and his face is just so red and his gf is still screaming at him. Him and I lock eyes and he knows that I know. And all I do is nod and ask him if he likes his room.

So ****ing awkward.

Motel Life: Lawl Edition. UPDATE.

They ****ing blew up. Girl called the office from her room and she was screaming at him and telling him to get the **** off. I went over to their room and the bf was blocking the door. The gf is screaming at him and cursing him out and calling him a, "23 wannabe thug that thinks he's so ****ing hard for selling pills" and a "***** ***** that thinks he's some gangster for being on probation, having an illegal gun in your brothers car". And the bf turns around and looks at me and just says, "this is what happens when you date crack hoes."

Now the girl is in the office. She's calling her mom to pick her up. Times like these, I wish I had the snowbirds even though they're needy as ****.
    Edited: October 20, 2015

9. Now I'm just gonna say one word and I hope it doesn't upset you Lawl...

Spoiler: Show

Florida

Sounds like something that would happen there, just sayin'

10. Coding for the past 6 hours, my head is now spinning and thinking in code.

Took a short 1 match hearthstone break, it's been 2 hours...
    I love the new tavern brawl...

11. Now I'm just gonna say one word and I hope it doesn't upset you Lawl...

Florida

Sounds like something that would happen there, just sayin'

**** like that happens every where. But...if you want real Floridian news. https://twitter.com/_floridaman

12. Got netflix here yesterday, I didn't knew what it was until yesterday :D!

The quality of the movies and stuff is beyond great! :D

13. Heart of Stone was REALLY GOOD,im sure blood and wine gonna be same,i just hope it will be even longer