1. 3fabulous5me
    Spoiler: Show

What is this? it looks terrible. I hope it's not a new official animation, and that it was done by some amateur (you)

2. What is this? it looks terrible. I hope it's not a new official animation, and that it was done by some amateur (you)
    That is my prettiful ally warrior doing the what should have been a deathstrike animation for DK's. I think it was scrapped because it looks well... stupid.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3278902937

But thank you for considering my skills in animation up to Blizzard's standards even though I've never made an animation in my life :D

Oh, and, before I forget.

Here, I'll help you look for a home for that extra chromosome.
    >tries to participate in debate
    >blames USA
    >opinion immediately devalued and means nothing anymore
    >why wont be people listen to me
    >MOM
    >GET THE CAMERA

Edited: November 18, 2015

3. But i'm not pretending to suddenly care about terrorists attacks. I's just "i'm just sayian" situation.
    Hah... even changed out of Me!Me!Me! ?

4. I've spent the past 2 days in bed with a norovirus.
    Fun times....

5. But thank you for considering my skills in animation up to Blizzard's standards even though I've never made an animation in my life :D
    No, I mean that the animation is so bad, that it's something I'd expect you to make.

6. No, I mean that the animation is so bad, that it's something I'd expect you to make.
    Yes, and I said that I'm happy your expectations of me is something Blizzard animators would make (actually, have made).

7. We had a presentation for our networking project, we had a total of 15 hours between 3 people to complete it. One girl did 90% of the work and she did it all in 10 hours. Like, i checked git the day after we got it all set up and she goes "I did everything I had to to test my class, I kind of took over the other classes though" and it was 90% done with two issues she left open. After the presentation the TA says "Well every other group each person said they worked 20-60 hours, can't believe you did it so fast. Also, your project can make 100 nodes that send 100 lines of data each faster than they could make 10 nodes that send 2 lines of data"

8. one of my worst games in a really long time

but i got ****ing promoted to DMG
    Spoiler: Show

9. happy birfmas to me :(

10. digimon adventure tri,such manly tears,much memories,****ing success

11. Got an ethernet cable for my birthday.

ty lord