1. >hates MGS
    >Hates CSGO

confirmed to hate game series older than her.
    MGS V isn't even a year old. I don't hate MGS but stop pretending V is a good game because it's not.

2. MGS V isn't even a year old. I don't hate MGS but stop pretending V is a good game because it's not.
    I said game series, the metal gear series started way back in 1987, CS started in 1999.

You just hate series that are older than you, in the metal gear story MGS V is the game that happens right before the first Metal Gear.

Also, the majority of people disagree with you, we already went over this.

3. Nice :D

Awesome, have fun :)

Not sure if good or bad
    Thank you, but why are you not sure if that's good or bad? Why's that?

I've never played MSG Series either though, but it seems really nice ... I used to play Hitman when I was younger :D

4. MGS V isn't even a year old. I don't hate MGS but stop pretending V is a good game because it's not.
    Breaking News: No-one else is allowed an opinion on anything which is against what Yuma thinks.

5. I want it to be december 10 but at the same time I don't want it to be december 10 because it means I'd already have taken 2 exams.

Spoiler: Show

btw, **** warriors, again

6. 1 full week in hospital,havent felt outside air yet or even fapped -.-

7. I stopped my 24 year habit of biting my nails.

Now Im addicted to making sure they are all pretty and arty... my new hobby is going to make me poorer. Nail Varnish why you cost so much?

Im currently spearmint green, because I broke a nail and it was too short for a french tip and i didn't want to make my fingers look odd so they all just got changed.

8. I couldn't donate blood because my pulse was 3bpm too high but I got a free shirt and some cookies so that's nice

9. I couldn't donate blood because my pulse was 3bpm too high but I got a free shirt and some cookies so that's nice
    I can't give blood cos I have crappy viens.
    Even getting a sample out me takes 5-6 different sized needles.

10. I can't give blood cos I have crappy viens.
    Even getting a sample out me takes 5-6 different sized needles.
    Got the same problem tho i endure since i got O negative blood type.

11. I couldn't donate blood because my pulse was 3bpm too high but I got a free shirt and some cookies so that's nice
    Wat, in my 14 times all I got is 3 Cups, 2 Badges, 2 thingies that you can like attach to your keys(keyrings?), bunch of pens and a bit of paper.

12. I think the school or the club that hosted the blood drive paid for the shirts, it has a giant school logo on it. It says
    "(School name) bleeds
    (giant logo)
    science"
    I had to bleed a little bit for it but didn't get any taken out of me besides the little bit to test for iron. I really wanted to find out my blood type too

13. I'm a gallon donor c:

Got a few shirts, a free movie ticket, lots of food and soda.

I'm usually in and out within 10 minutes lol.

14. Garen is so disgustingly OP. I like to splitpush and force a 1v5 battle while my team pushed the opposite lane. Going 1v5 and managing to get a triple kill is satisfying.

15. Garen is so disgustingly OP. I like to splitpush and force a 1v5 battle while my team pushed the opposite lane. Going 1v5 and managing to get a triple kill is satisfying.