1. AT has always and will always be pay to win and I think that's why AT never had a high population, you simply pay 60bucks once and you have all the gear you want on every expansion.

Seriously? A MOLTEN player calling ARENA-TOURNAMENT a pay to win server? Like, how dumb and ironic can you get lmao

Yes, you pay 60 bucks and get free PVP somewhat balanced gear on all expansions. Molten coins cost way less than 60 euros/dollars/whatever it is and you get stupidly unbalanced items for them.

Yes, AT never had Molten's population. AT only had Hydra, Reckful, Ziqo and all the other world famous PvPers play on it. Which one of them exactly has ever stepped on any molten realm?

You're amazing. And not in the good way.

2. Everyone know that Flowz is just another gurt carried ret and he will keep crying till he get his "divine storm" tentacles back.

Trying to argue with him is like posting buggs on old molten buggtracker: respected but also useless activity.

AT has always and will always be pay to win
    First learn english so u can understand what "P2W" means, its shamefull when full donated ret doesnt know it.

I think
    Dont lie....

3. The reason why Warsong is so dead is because old warsong players simply lost their characters and we were forced to use our coins on Neltharion after being told Warsong will never come back.

Plus, warsongs players did not recieve something in return, we have to play against fully cataclysmic and pve geared people as ruthless when we had geared characters but the gear carry is too much of a problem and old warsong players just leave the realm

AT has always and will always be pay to win and I think that's why AT never had a high population, you simply pay 60bucks once and you have all the gear you want on every expansion.

Molten was wrong with adding heroic trinkets and weapon into the pvp, AT was wrong by giving every items in the game for only 60bucks.

Oh and bonelink for rogues on AT, no thanks i'm out.
    This. It's absolute garbage merge with a new server and have their database transfered, and have us old molten players suffer facing cataclysmic AT players in the arena, until we gear up.
    Not to mention that I wasted 250 coins on Neltharion after being told that it will take MONTHS for warsong to get up, and it really took month and 2 weeks. At least we should have been able to have full refund from neltharion for warsong, but nah, molten really goofed here.
    This is an amateur move that you have made and absolutely shows that you do not show much compassion for the community. Us Molten players have lost our full geared characters, and now you force us to spend time in arena vs cataclysmic players until we gear up? Can you imagine how enjoyable that is??
    Only way Warsong could have made it is if they started the server from scratch; no AT characters restored, everybody starts fresh. As a matter of fact, you should have restored AT characters on another PVP server, but not this one since we're forced to play on a new Warsong with old AT players which makes absolutely no effin sense.

I'm outta here for good, farewell molten.

4. This. It's absolute garbage merge with a new server and have their database transfered, and have us old molten players suffer facing cataclysmic AT players in the arena, until we gear up.
    Not to mention that I wasted 250 coins on Neltharion after being told that it will take MONTHS for warsong to get up, and it really took month and 2 weeks. At least we should have been able to have full refund from neltharion for warsong, but nah, molten really goofed here.
    This is an amateur move that you have made and absolutely shows that you do not show much compassion for the community. Us Molten players have lost our full geared characters, and now you force us to spend time in arena vs cataclysmic players until we gear up? Can you imagine how enjoyable that is??
    Only way Warsong could have made it is if they started the server from scratch; no AT characters restored, everybody starts fresh. As a matter of fact, you should have restored AT characters on another PVP server, but not this one since we're forced to play on a new Warsong with old AT players which makes absolutely no effin sense.

I'm outta here for good, farewell molten.
    If you stop qqing and start to play, you will see that most of at players aren't multi gladiators and so on. At, have some bad players that can be easily beaten by ruthless players, but you need a little brain to not overleaping ccs and so on. L2P!

5. Or maybe just the thousands of players that sat afk to get their time played before they donated arent online?

A third of the player base and the server is more active then before (apart from bgs).

So yes, populartion (afks) has gone down but arena activity increased.

6. If you stop qqing and start to play, you will see that most of at players aren't multi gladiators and so on. At, have some bad players that can be easily beaten by ruthless players, but you need a little brain to not overleaping ccs and so on. L2P!
    Why would I want to play in the first place and have a noob in cataclysmic gear, and I have to start in ruthless? It makes absolutely no sense. We've had fully geared characters, and somehow Molten thinks it's a good idea to merge full Cata players on a Molten server where all the Molten characters have been lost and have to start with ruthless. I'd rather spend my time playing somewhere else than here. Oh and also, when Warsong first started in 2011, it had capped 2,000 players for first week all the time, and that is because the server started from scratch. This is a disaster and a joke.

7. Why would I want to play in the first place and have a noob in cataclysmic gear, and I have to start in ruthless? It makes absolutely no sense. We've had fully geared characters, and somehow Molten thinks it's a good idea to merge full Cata players on a Molten server where all the Molten characters have been lost and have to start with ruthless. I'd rather spend my time playing somewhere else than here. Oh and also, when Warsong first started in 2011, it had capped 2,000 players for first week all the time, and that is because the server started from scratch. This is a disaster and a joke.
    I agree in part. The AT guys clearly have a huge advantage on Warsong, but I'm not that upset about it as long as Warsong doesn't have features (especially solo queue arena) that Nethalion doesn't have. I can just stay on Nethalion, so it's no big deal.

But if they start improving the pvp experience on Warsong but not Nethalion then I will agree 100% with what you wrote. It would be a total slap in the face to the Molten players who helped build the server, basically giving the keys to the VIP room to the AT guys who got full Cata gear for next to nothing on AT and who probably don't even like Molten or want to be a part of it.

8. As i said before all this "MERGE" That AT will ruin the playerbase of both servers Blackrock and Warsong and this is most really meant for warsong the low playerbase and how boring the server is now is extremely *****ic and i thought that warsong will be the server it was but now its just complete dog****. Give us Free transfers from nelth to warsong and fix stuff so we can play and actually get players in these servers at this point of time it would save money by just shutting it down if it says at 169 players LOL AT has ruined the playerbase of the server

9. Also wow at this time Warsong 201 players online Wow damn good game the server is just ******ed now right now on old warsong it would been 1.6k+

10. Seriously? A MOLTEN player calling ARENA-TOURNAMENT a pay to win server? Like, how dumb and ironic can you get lmao

Yes, you pay 60 bucks and get free PVP somewhat balanced gear on all expansions. Molten coins cost way less than 60 euros/dollars/whatever it is and you get stupidly unbalanced items for them.

Yes, AT never had Molten's population. AT only had Hydra, Reckful, Ziqo and all the other world famous PvPers play on it. Which one of them exactly has ever stepped on any molten realm?

You're amazing. And not in the good way.
    60 bucks for all gear on every toons you want, on molten it's about 150$ for one toon.

and 80% of AT is VIP, so yes, AT is Pay to win.

Everyone know that Flowz is just another gurt carried ret and he will keep crying till he get his "divine storm" tentacles back.

Trying to argue with him is like posting buggs on old molten buggtracker: respected but also useless activity.

First learn english so u can understand what "P2W" means, its shamefull when full donated ret doesnt know it.

Dont lie....

Oh well I didn't know Gurthalak was available on 4.0.6 and Season 10, kinda too late I would love to use it at those times.

When people start to talk about grammar it's obvious that you have zero argument.

On another note, I got my ruthless elite and cataclysmic elite on old warsong without paying even 1$ and my gurthalak and 2t13 were gifted.

I guess some people are just more lucky than others.

I don't even know why you're still trying to trashtalk me when you are wrong on so many levels, but you entertain me.

revoke1337
    As i said before all this "MERGE" That AT will ruin the playerbase of both servers Blackrock and Warsong and this is most really meant for warsong the low playerbase and how boring the server is now is extremely *****ic and i thought that warsong will be the server it was but now its just complete dog****. Give us Free transfers from nelth to warsong and fix stuff so we can play and actually get players in these servers at this point of time it would save money by just shutting it down if it says at 169 players LOL AT has ruined the playerbase of the server
    What the hell are you talking about? How in the world does AT merging with molten have ANYTHING to do with warsong's current population? It's the exact same server, exactly how warsong was prior to moltdown, but with a few fixes.

Also wow at this time Warsong 201 players online Wow damn good game the server is just ******ed now right now on old warsong it would been 1.6k+
    The server was just restarted.

12. What the hell are you talking about? How in the world does AT merging with molten have ANYTHING to do with warsong's current population? It's the exact same server, exactly how warsong was prior to moltdown, but with a few fixes.

The server was just restarted.
    no it actually isnt classes are broken as **** everything is just plain boring your classes trainers give u different spells then your own class you must have not been a warsong player for a long time like most of us. AT Cata has been a boring server for a long time all you did was duel and 2s and 3s wow so much fun no its not. arenas are fun but also wpvp and so on is fun also like warsong was and it now its back but your AT playerbase is now runing the server we were at 1.7k-2k player base at this time of day so honestly dont argue with me at all ill ruin you with facts

13. The reason why Warsong is so dead is because old warsong players simply lost their characters and we were forced to use our coins on Neltharion after being told Warsong will never come back.

Plus, warsongs players did not recieve something in return, we have to play against fully cataclysmic and pve geared people as ruthless when we had geared characters but the gear carry is too much of a problem and old warsong players just leave the realm

AT has always and will always be pay to win and I think that's why AT never had a high population, you simply pay 60bucks once and you have all the gear you want on every expansion.

Molten was wrong with adding heroic trinkets and weapon into the pvp, AT was wrong by giving every items in the game for only 60bucks.

Oh and bonelink for rogues on AT, no thanks i'm out.
    molten player calling AT p2w server, AHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, ARE YOU SERIOUS? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

on AT realms u can get ALL biss gear playing arenas, it´s simple if u can´t get 2k without vip u are BAD.

molten always was p2w, see your forum guides, biss no donation list and biss donation list xDDD

60 euros "only" for same gear that you can get playing arenas?, if you pay 150 euros for 1 char u are rich or tard.

revoke1337
    no it actually isnt classes are broken as **** everything is just plain boring your classes trainers give u different spells then your own class you must have not been a warsong player for a long time like most of us. AT Cata has been a boring server for a long time all you did was duel and 2s and 3s wow so much fun no its not. arenas are fun but also wpvp and so on is fun also like warsong was and it now its back but your AT playerbase is now runing the server we were at 1.7k-2k player base at this time of day so honestly dont argue with me at all ill ruin you with facts
    What facts? You haven't provided ****. You do understand this is still molten's core, and NOT AT's, right? Nothing has changed dude, stop making no sense. You got what you asked for, your ****ty old molten cata core back, exactly how it was before.

15. What facts? You haven't provided ****. You do understand this is still molten's core, and NOT AT's, right? Nothing has changed dude, stop making no sense. You got what you asked for, your ****ty old molten cata core back, exactly how it was before.

Let me guess you are from ****ty AT. Yes, I guess thats the answer i understand your used to seeing the max of 100 players online well the real MOLTEN players that are from warsong havent seen the server lower than 1000 players. Sorry that you are a disgrace to WoW Please gtfo of my server before and you make no sense and all my facts are proven and Yes i am right about everything i said just read through the forum posts

First 123 Last