1. Cooper: Hey TARS, what's your honesty parameter?
    TARS: 90 percent.
    Cooper: 90 percent?
    TARS: Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.
    Cooper: Okay, 90 percent it is.

There's a reason for it, you know. We'll let you know when the time is right.
    Just gonna slip this in here:
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: April 16, 2015

2. Cooper: Hey TARS, what's your honesty parameter?
    TARS: 90 percent.
    Cooper: 90 percent?
    TARS: Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.
    Cooper: Okay, 90 percent it is.

There's a reason for it, you know. We'll let you know when the time is right.
    omg Excellent reference LOL!

3. Just gonna slip this in here:
    Spoiler: Show
    lol... those faces...

4. Kaer is not going anywhere. Don't worry :)

5. Well of course, he is the bread and butter to your community, just as malaco was to AT. Now with 2 for the price of one, progress will be a bit faster now.

Kaer is not going anywhere. Don't worry :)
    Yes, but every king has their time, and is either replaced or laid to rest.

6. A king won't get a second chance, Kaer just got that second chance. Making him not a king, but a lucky guy ;) I think he will learn from the mistakes he made, and won't be replaced. At most he can put warmane to rest (probably give it to Malaco if he is still here by the time)
    Yes, but every king has their time, and is either replaced or laid to rest.

7. Warmane is not owned, it is a community and I don't believe anyone is entitled to put Warmane "to rest", including myself. As for me, I've been here and working with a hope to bring good news in near future.

8. Warmane is not owned, it is a community and I don't believe anyone is entitled to put Warmane "to rest", including myself. As for me, I've been here and working with a hope to bring good news in near future.
    Sounds awesome :) I do agree that Warmane is a community (sometimes we can be very pushy and demanding... or potating :D but a community we are)
    By the way, you are good at teasing you know :o

First 12