1. Bump we are very active now and raid everyday.

2. We have about 20+ on for icc25n looking for that final push for full guild runs

3. Bump progression though heroics now.

4. Our guild first RS 25 Normal. Congrats to all who got their achievements and loot.

DPS Inside
    Clairey
    Ounpopy
    Canary
    Sandbro
    Axxin
    Bankshot
    Saylortwift
    Terraenigma
    Alistra

DPS Outside
    Furyme
    Jirkal
    Anitwa
    Onlyghostdk
    Thebestever
    Piko
    Bettlegeuse
    Demonyita
    Embalmer
    Warmage

Healers
    Miluaki (Inside)
    Embers (Inside)
    Atlastan (Outside)
    Mostro (Outside)

Tanks
    Taciless (Inside)
    Aphrodites (Outside)
    Edited: August 22, 2015

5. Our guild first ICC25 Normal Lich King Kill! Congrats to everyone who got their achievement & loot.

Melee DPS
    Clairey
    Thebestever
    Lynea
    Bolate
    Winterheart
    Terranigma
    Axxin
    Furyme

Range DPS
    Copper
    Kandii
    Rankonee
    Demonyita
    Behealed
    Bulls
    Bankshot
    Fap
    Pijazo

Healers
    Miluaki
    Hashpipe
    Abog
    Telio
    Papajo

Tanks
    Mitigate
    Aphrodites
    Edited: August 31, 2015

6. Add one more Icc25 Normal Clear to the list

Melee DPS
    Clairey
    Thebestever
    Winterheart
    Bolate
    Mistborn
    Axxin
    Furyme
    Brutalraid

Range DPS
    Jirkal
    Quenshee
    Kandii
    Tactless
    Slutsmcgee
    Demonyita
    Lazerturkey
    Bankshot
    Topshot

Healers
    Miluaki
    Khadryn
    Pantoff
    Atalstan
    Embers

Tanks
    Loux
    Puny
    Edited: August 31, 2015

7. Rs25 One-shot and Down. We killed spyro guys.

Melee DPS
    Clairey
    Thebestever
    Canary
    Bolate
    Mistborn
    Axxin
    Furyme
    Terranigma

Range DPS
    Jirkal
    Quenshee
    Kandii
    Tactless
    Slutsmcgee
    Demonyita
    Lazerturkey
    Bankshot
    Topshot
    Tricity

Healers
    Miluaki
    Khadryn
    Pantoff
    Atalstan
    Embers

Tanks
    Loux
    Guitless

8. Got our ICC25HC progression going with full grun 5/12 Bosses downed first night will do more later in week/next week.

9. New Raid Scheduale: (Days/Times are USA PST Timezone)

Saturday: ICC 25 Normal
    Sunday: ICC25 Heroic
    Monday: ICC 10 HC / 25HC cont if needed
    Tuesday: ICC10 Heroic
    Wednesday: ICC 10 Heroic
    Thurday: TOGC 25 / 10HC if needed
    Friday: (Reset) RS25 Normal

10. Rs25 N downed with ease after reset

11. Icc25 Normal Full clear in two hours, everything one shot. GJ men

12. Amurrrrnican based huh? Well, I just so happen to be a western canadian player seeking a guild :v

My main timezone IS PST so, that's a bonus, and given I'm pretty much stuck during the day due to work, a 9PM raid time is awesome for me. In the future, that is. Initially, still workin' on that.

That said, I do have at the verrry least an Arcane/FFB mage, Frost tank DK, and tree, and I happen to know all three to a particularly extensive degree.

Pre-wipe I had Kingslayer on a hunter and druid (4.9k for the druid, scored both DPS and healing staves in one run, much win was had) and the DK had 10/11. I do still have the hunter but frankly don't use it much. Marksman spec, and still goin by the old Myboomstick. For that is who I am. I am the Boomer. And that will never change.

And if need be I can roll basically any other class, though I am not partial to warlocks, as they confuse the hell out of me, and I find shadowpriests just kind of boring in general.

SO. If I happen to catch your fancy, Y'all can whisper me on either my Mage (Plainfreezer), who I'm currently working on (3.7k without any T9 atm, with tailoring and enchanting)
    Deathknight (Thisisablade), who you'll likely find mostly at PoS because emblems, and gearing two specs.. (4.9k tank,3/5 T9, 4.4k DPS, with both Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting)
    Or the Druid (Arghable), who can usually be found doing RDFs with afk randumbs. As is always the case... (3.8k without any T9 either, herbalism and Alchemy)

Of course, sending a mail works too. Or a random invite. That also works. I typically don't accept those, but one from this guild after reading up on it, well, I don't think I'll dislike it here. Matches my times, and I do tend to be pretty laid back if not rather hammy.

EDIT; I do also have a capped shammy but I have yet to do ANYTHING on him right now, aiming for Resto/Elemental.

EDIT2; And I can ATTEMPT to get a few raid videos up. I have a rather strong rig here, though I have yet to actually try recording any raid videos.. though a 2TB harddrive is on my list in the near future, just have to wait for it to be mailed in.

I can be on pretty much at any time past 5 PM PST, as that's kind of around when I get home from work.
    Edited: September 8, 2015 Reason: Updatin' gear levels

First 123412 ... Last