1. World pvp is not fair, never gona be fair, but if u survive in this unfair competition, well that thing makes you feel good. Its just pvp stuffs.
    Thats why i prefer pvp mainly on bgs and arenas xD

2. Orgrimmar was the main city at 60, that has now changed to Shattrath, no one cares for orgrimmar anymore :P

MemorieZ
    About racial, there are trinkets you know? i heard that are now trinkets with 2 min cd, but didnt checked for sure..
    yeah we know. there are trinkets like medallion that does same thing as human racial. we would all like to have that racial so we can have 2 dmg trinkets like ***** humans :)

edit: forgot to mention that racial isnt only used in pvp. it also makes some raid boss fights easier.

4. It was dead for first 30min.
    As i saw,you try to defend few times in row with your guildis. As PvE guild GJ.
    Other horde guilds who call them selfs PvP should delete them selfs.
    Well i was mostly watching but i did a bladestorm or two before getting slayed instantly as well as talking to a few alliance friends :)

5. I am interested if there are horde PvP guilds at all xD
    That would be fun to watch as they supposedly try to defend it next time ( cause we all know it will happen again )

6. Give Horde the Human racial and PvP players may actually play as horde. As it stands there is no reason for a PvP player to care about Ogrimmar, hence no one defending it. There are no horde PvP guilds as well because of the "balanced" racial. I can't see how attacking a city full of PvP noobs and expecting them to fight back is something to be proud about. Every expirienced player knows that they made the game so Horde is the PvE faction, Humans are the PvP one. If you want a challange you can fight in the Gurubashi arena maybe ? Anyways have fun, however you can :)
    dude i cant belive what you said... In 5 years of exp i never saw someone saying this. Humans op cuz of racial? and you dont want to play pvp cuz of it dam bro xD
    get medalion and one good trinket,use your race in right way. Its alot of good PvP players on horde side,they never said something like you did.

7. yeah we know. there are trinkets like medallion that does same thing as human racial. we would all like to have that racial so we can have 2 dmg trinkets like ***** humans :)
    I love how Horde players complain about human racial while they have 2 burst ones, mass stun, mass silence and WotF. Compare these to thrash like gnomes racial. Alliance has only 2 good PvP racials - human and NE. Rest of them are situational and useless in many cases.

I know Every Man for Himself is the best one but come on, there must be some kind of balance (not like in TBC).

8. Or maybe no one just gives a **** about people killing NPCs that will spawn again in a couple of minutes.

9. Or maybe no one just gives a **** about people killing NPCs that will spawn again in a couple of minutes.
    pve spirit

10. You had like 2 raid groups. Lol. Much overkill

11. You had like 2 raid groups. Lol. Much overkill
    Nop,actually only one. Just litl cordination and tactic.
    I made raid with my guildis and other Alliance heros.

P.S. you all talk about some rewords etc... I play PvP cuz of good time i have with people in it ( loseing or wining) not cuz some part of gear or something. Gear is not something that motivate me or my people.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

12. dude i cant belive what you said... In 5 years of exp i never saw someone saying this. Humans op cuz of racial? and you dont want to play pvp cuz of it dam bro xD
    get medalion and one good trinket,use your race in right way. Its alot of good PvP players on horde side,they never said something like you did.
    It is as they say Human Racial is the best, why would someone who wants to be the best PvP player choose somehing else than the proven best? They all have played the endgame and know how paladin with 2 DPS trinkets can even kill healers without any heal reduction ... but I am repeating myself. There are two kinds of people - thoose who play human and say the racial is ok and thoose who play non - human and get rekt by humans. On another thread there was this guy who said - I came into the PvP as a sad orc and now I am a happy human.

And to make it clear - because the human racial is so good - it's the reason the best pvp players are choosing it - then the best pvp players are humans. The opposite is not necessarily true - you can pick human and not be good. Interesting fact - I played alliance in retail in WoD a month ago and had to wait 20+ min for RBG ... just because every good PvPer went human. So yeah : Horde = PvE, Humans = PvP.

13. So u telling me that orc have bad racials?

Well let see:

1. Stun reduction
    2. Attack power or spell power increase
    3. Pet dmg increase

How can u say those arent good for pvp?
    Let try other horde races:
    1. Belfs (arcane torent and magic resistance)
    2. Undead (will of forsaken, canibalize)
    3. Tauren (endurance, war stomp)
    4. Troll (berserking, da voodo)

Point is every race have good racials, you just need to use them right, to chose the right race for the right class.
    It is true that before apearing trinket with 2 mins cd, the human got advatage, but now is all ok. 1 extra trinket wont do magics.

14. Guys ! cut the crap !
    You want to kill Thrall ? Go, kill it !
    We will kill the king as well when we want to, in the same manner !
    Most of horde are PVE players, and let me mark the words," Most people play WOTLK still because of its PVE storyline not because of its PVP "
    End PVP players dont care about wotlk ! They play MOP and Frostwolf is almost 65% full of them.
    ATM we are having our fun with TBC content raids, and you guys having fun with killing Thrall.
    Soon we will be moving to kill LK and Halion, and you will be still killing Thrall.

Pardon but i dont see any progress in your PVP content with wotlk as well xD
    So stop picking on horde guys for not defending it or blah blah. The ones who are playing for pvp will play for their fun. The ones who are playing for PVE will play for their fun.
    While my levelling times, there was a PVP pro human level70 camping me and he had his fun killing a 43 level toon and i was having my fun sneaking from him and completing my quests.

Accept the FACT, Humans are OP in PVP content.

P.S. I was bored dealing with % of immature minded players in alliance for PVE content, so i moved to horde here and i am happy ! At least me or my friends dont go and hunt lowbies or levelling alliance.
    Dont be so much serious about BGs, PVE players play BG only when they get bored from raiding and i do the same. if its a 50-50 game i love to play that bg,if its one sided, it takes 2 minutes to leave a battleground and 15 minutes of AFK or chatting.

But yea, everyone making humans will be too much funny as they will get bored waiting for bg queues ! to lose their frustration, they will go barrens, Tanaris or STV and camp noobs and feel like a 'Fake King'.

Earlier there was a joke,"Blood elves are everywhere"
    But now it is,"Humans, they are everywhere"

Haffun gaming ! no harsh feelings for any alliance !
    But just pity for those jobless people who camp low levels !
    Cya around :)

First 1234 Last