1. Well if hc is going to be bugged like normal is now there is no need to implement it.
    yes , player with 500 item level

2. yes , player with 500 item level
    What i ment is that they should wait a bit if that is going to assure better quality. Now if you want broken raid and the need to relay on bugs and luck to kill a boss fine that is you. You clearly dont see all the bugs but that is fine.
    P.S. I am 528ilvl :D

3. What i ment is that they should wait a bit if that is going to assure better quality. Now if you want broken raid and the need to relay on bugs and luck to kill a boss fine that is you. You clearly dont see all the bugs but that is fine.
    P.S. I am 528ilvl :D
    I prefer 1 boss in tot hc which i can kill than tot normal again and again and again....

4. Yes i understand you all i killed lei shen in october 2015, i been in tot more then i would like to, but take a look at durumu right now he is broken as hell, imagine him on heroic. I would rather wait 2 more weeks that having to deal with that. And you have the point tot hc was supposed to be released long time ago but what can we do?

5. Yes i understand you all i killed lei shen in october 2015, i been in tot more then i would like to, but take a look at durumu right now he is broken as hell, imagine him on heroic. I would rather wait 2 more weeks that having to deal with that. And you have the point tot hc was supposed to be released long time ago but what can we do?
    durumu is very easy boss if you know what are you doing

6. durumu is very easy boss if you know what are you doing
    so is any other boss, except when its so broken that u can kill it only exploiting smting and tthats already bs

7. Im so sick of waiting for the changelogs. And why are there minimal low level dungeons open? I cant even work on achievements because 80% of them are closed...

8. Im so sick of waiting for the changelogs. And why are there minimal low level dungeons open? I cant even work on achievements because 80% of them are closed...

9. Last official deadline is almost a week late.

10. Last official deadline is almost a week late.
    Deadline? Where was a deadline given?

11. When everything is shaded with obscurity, all the information, containing some time-space coordinates - [..]the next big content update is expected to hit in the last week of March, potentially including Throne of Thunder heroic as well as Timeless Isle.[..] - becomes a deadline. Obscure, but deadline.
    Deadline? Where was a deadline given?

First 1234 ... Last