1. Its nice hit boost for page and players get free stuff... there are no downsides, what else do you want?

2. Its nice hit boost for page and players get free stuff... there are no downsides, what else do you want?
    I guess they want a fun server where they are given a set of starter gear right off the bat, rather than actually playing the game.

3. I guess they want a fun server where they are given a set of starter gear right off the bat, rather than actually playing the game.
    i think most were just use to the old point shop, and aren't getting over the change very well.

personally i don't mind the items being gone, but i do miss the mounts/pets.

4. I guess they want a fun server where they are given a set of starter gear right off the bat, rather than actually playing the game.
    I guess most of us just want tmog gear for points. If it was up to me I would remove the 80 gear all together but add classic and TBC tmog gear.

5. I guess most of us just want tmog gear for points. If it was up to me I would remove the 80 gear all together but add classic and TBC tmog gear.
    Amen to that. The gear you can get from vote shop is low, expensive and easily replaceable gear. I'd rather see some mounts/pets/silly stuff like old times and xmog gear. Theres quite a few raids bugged too, making it almost impossible to get the transmog u want.

6. I guess most of us just want tmog gear for points.
    Most of you want free euros per click - that doesn't mean administration should follow gimmeanythingforfree scrubs.

7. Most of you want free euros per click - that doesn't mean administration should follow gimmeanythingforfree scrubs.
    There is a small difference between "anything for free" and asking for a valuable point store like we used to have it since the release of Molten.

8. There is a small difference between "anything for free" and asking for a valuable point store like we used to have it since the release of Molten.
    Yeah because clicking one line in personal cabinet once per day is clearly a hard work.
    In theory, items should be only buyed or farmed, this votepoint shop is totally a mess and not logical - does not bring any benefits for project itself and only forces lazy fags to beg for better options.

the release of Molten.
    No1 gives a **** how it was on this outdated trashcan.
    Edited: February 28, 2017

9. Yeah because clicking one line in personal cabinet once per day is clearly a hard work.
    In theory, items should be only buyed or farmed, this votepoint shop is totally a mess and not logical - does not bring any benefits for project itself and only forces lazy fags to beg for better options.

Please,tell me how to farm BT when Akama is still bugged.Hyjal has bugs too.We're talking about transmog items,not actually useful gear.

10. Yeah because clicking one line in personal cabinet once per day is clearly a hard work.

you must be the uglies mother****er ingame

Bring back: 1-85 gear and mounts

Since you shouldnt get any benefit by "clicking one line in personal cabinet once per day"
    Edited: February 28, 2017

11. Yeah because clicking one line in personal cabinet once per day is clearly a hard work.

12. Originally Posted by SilverFlash
    Please,tell me how to farm BT when Akama is still bugged.
    - Oh, look! This Boss is bugged and not doable, what should we do? Should we report it via bugtracker and ask for fix ?
    - No, I think we should add it's loot to the vote market.

you must be the uglies mother****er ingame
    Yeah, because i do not share your "gimmecoolthingsforfree" customized wishes.
    Warmane statement was clear - no mounts in the vote shop, and it's logical.
    So, get lost.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

13. - Oh, look! This Boss is bugged and not doable, what should we do? Should we report it via bugtracker ?
    - No, I think we should add it's loot to the vote market.

Yeah, because i do not share your "gimmecoolthingsforfree" customized wishes.
    Warmane statement was clear - no mounts in the vote shop, and it's logical.
    So, get lost.
    i personally rate this attempt as 0/8. "customized wishes" kek. get lost on ur wannabe l33t/mancave x1 realm and dont go outside, its dangerous.

14. "customized wishes" kek
    The reason i've chosen to ignore you before is very simple - you have absolutely braindead logic, last post proves that.
    But since you won't stop barking, i have to answer anyway, i guess ?

"customized wishes" kek
    I will help you: here you should have proven that my statement is wrong and vote shop is not customised content.
    Obviously you can not.
    Vote shop is a custom future has been made to force people to vote back in the days. Now, when this project left ratings, it became usuelss for a project but players. The idea of uploading ICC items there was a big mistake for obvious reasons, Warmane realized it and nerfet the shop.
    So give me at least one reaosn why Warmane should upload there Unique Mounts or ICC level gear except "me need pixels for free clicks" ?

get lost on ur wannabe l33t/mancave x1 realm and dont go outside, its dangerous.
    He is against vote shop - he must be from Lordaeron.
    L.
    Logic.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

15. So give me at least one reaosn why Warmane should upload there Unique Mounts or ICC level gear except "me need pixels for free clicks" ?
    only this quote by itself prooves that ur reached point-of-no-return on the long road to degradation. all over this thread (and any of threads about voteshop) there are reasons and opinions why this voteshop is useless and has no value, aside from name/faction changing. Instead of adding addequate criticism on our opinions you went for good ol' full-babbon yolo troll attempt. u aren't even man enough to post from main account lol. sorry, but, you're beyond salvation, im afraid.

First 1234 ... Last