1. See i bi-passed that rule :D

Still, I wish they fix the way they punish these folks. I really really get fed up with these hackers everyday. Its like every 3rd BG for me is a hacked one.

2. I'm tired of the ****ing cheaters, they f*cked a won Bg (Warsong), permanent ban NOW for this scum!

3. Saw this player named Talbyx (nelf druid) using anti-afk bot in BGs. He had 2-3 tyrannical pieces and rest of slots empty and with lvl 1 gear. So he probably started farming right after instant 90. He was online and doing BGs whenever I logged in yesterday. Today, I saw him with almost full tyr set, missing rings and neck or so. And he was doing arena. I had taken a few screenshots in BG so I could properly report the guy, as I have done so many times before. But seeing his almost complete PvP set, it seems pointless now. Not because I think he will stop using bot in BG but even if I report and somehow GMs take action, he will simply take one of his ,what I am assuming innumerable accounts made after moltdown (for free instant 90s) and do it again and get full set.
    And he isn't the only doing it ofc. Another player named Viaria (human rogue) using feint as anti-afk did the same thing. Botting in BGs for extended hours.

All of this is to say that until there is GMs' adequate vigilance over Frostwolf (and good sentinel), there's simply no point trying to report or struggle against cheaters. You can increase the first ban duration from days to months or years, even permanent but that won't help at all since they'll simply choose another account. IP ban mandatory, with proper supervision.
    Edited: November 28, 2015

4. So what is the new hacking news?
    "People who know hacking but want to play normal are now using hack at the end to sum it up for themselves"

So after and epic 2-1 BG war the hacker just stole the show and ended it violently at the end...pissed so much 3 days i stopped playing!

so will the rest of community and realm will be dead soon if no care will be taken with anti cheat system or increase bann with bann records to increment next punishment to same person.

5. The majority of hackers in the horde come from a guild named ''Hellscream''.
    I watch 3-4 players from that guild using teleport hack in Warsong/Twin peak. I think that guild promote the cheats...

P.S: At the end!

6. actually, i've seen several bg bots of full grievous ppl lol. i think to buy honor gear and DE it for gold. who knows

7. It's funny whenthe opposite team has speed hacker and still looses. (happened two times).

but I agree.

first time hack - delete all pvp gear (not sure if it's possible), reset hks, and arena rating (if they have any).
    second time 1 month ban

third time 4 months etc...

or something like that.

The problem is that you need to capture a screenshot, which is quite hard.
    I mean how do you even screenshot speedhacking?

8. Hack in bg should be perma ban from the first time.
    Zero tolerance against that trash.

You need use fraps.
    Edited: November 29, 2015

9. It's funny whenthe opposite team has speed hacker and still looses. (happened two times).

but I agree.

first time hack - delete all pvp gear (not sure if it's possible), reset hks, and arena rating (if they have any).
    second time 1 month ban

or something like that.

Use timestamps as i do when i take SS of a hacker have few reported as well several screenshot with capping flag for 10 sec time and a bg that lasted 4 mins same guy capping the flags

10. Usually when this happens i SS the scoreboard and send it to a Gm here on the forums. You can clearly see its a speed hack when the bg ends in 3-4 minutes because there is no amount of speed ups one person can have to cap 3 flags. Even if everyone helps him it would take longer than 4 minutes.

11. Playing a twin peak a month ago, for some reason when I recovered alliance flag (In our own base) automatically I obtained the horde flag. O_o

12. It's funny whenthe opposite team has speed hacker and still looses. (happened two times).

but I agree.

second time 1 month ban

or something like that.

Its not hard.

Do as i do : (see the chat, i do that when i realize there is a hacker using speed hack/instacap)

13. Come to thing of it, there was literally 30 people who went on a GM only zone today, assuming they were hacking to get there or exploiting. There's no one watching Frostwolf :C

14. Its not hard.

Do as i do : (see the chat, i do that when i realize there is a hacker using speed hack/instacap)

Thats actually useful if you use timestamps before and AFTER the flag cap.
    In your case(most usual case) a simple SS of the scoreboard is enough to ban him. 4(-2) min to cap 3 flags.

First 12