1. Sigh, you hyped these up saying "everything will be ok" with goodie bags on q&a streams after moltdown now you telling us it will be horse **** items, thanks anyway I guess.
    Well what the **** do you expect shadowmourne for everyone? lol get real

you dip****s make it sound as if goodie bags will magically improve your backpedaling pls stfu already and be thankful that we're getting anything lol

2. Sigh, you hyped these up saying "everything will be ok" with goodie bags on q&a streams after moltdown now you telling us it will be horse **** items, thanks anyway I guess.
    It's been known what sort of items are intended to be in them for a long time now. If anyone hyped them up, as you say, it was the community's doing.

3. It's been known what sort of items are intended to be in them for a long time now. If anyone hyped them up, as you say, it was the community's doing.
    And what sort of items are those?

4. Goodie Bags should not be relied on for some fancy items and players should not be getting their hopes up as if these will cure cancer.
    That means RIP hope to get my magic rooster back from a bag.

5. That means RIP hope to get my magic rooster back from a bag.
    If you got it from Lottery, you can get it back.

6. I'm not sure if you just skipped on reading the OP but "Not a lot" doesn't really answer my question.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

7. Why are there no mop mounts in the marketplace? Will these be in the goodie bags?

8. I'm not sure if you just skipped on reading the OP but "Not a lot" doesn't really answer my question.
    But "sort" does? You're asking for more than what was implied. That's not how it works.

9. They dont cure cancer?! God damnit..

10. But "sort" does? You're asking for more than what was implied. That's not how it works.
    What? Here's the definition of sort just for you since you seem really confused: "a category of things or people having some common feature; a type."

How is expecting any kind of categorization on the type of items we'll be getting "more than was implied" when that's exactly what was implied right here:

It's been known what sort of items are intended to be in them for a long time now.
    Are we talking mounts? Pets? Vanity items in general? Mid-range gear? Trade goods? I don't know but apparently you do so I thought I'd ask.

11. I hope there's a mount/pets that we dont have on the marketplace... I still feel kicked in the nuts for the gift I got on christmas lol a 22 slot bag lel.

12. i know the best item to give out for goodie bags.

its fun beyond measure and so popular players line up in droves for their turn on them.

[Sandbox Tiger]

Edifice, i'm lookin at you buddy. you know how fun these things are : ]

short of making the item somehow non-consumable..
    ..which by the way would be the best gift ever and every player would want one..

a short stack of them in every goodie bag would put out the right message i'd think.

"have fun."

First 1234 ... Last