1. Complete mess of a bg, you dont get teleported when you lose a GY so you have to wait until the enemy team breaks trough or you can ress wth 50% hp next to enemy players :^)
    good ol' bugs - its not a private server if u dont get stuck as ghost in bgs :D

2. It works perfectly? Didnt know that you can ride [stationary] cannons all around the map as a mount :D

3. SOTA can be Nominated for the worst Battleground in The history of MMORG's. Absolute garbage on every realm i have ever played.

4. Has a lot of game breaking bugs such as sacred shield / roots, novas, slows on demolishers. Better than nothing I guess..

5. SOTA can be Nominated for the worst Battleground in The history of MMORG's. Absolute garbage on every realm i have ever played.
    true this

battleground for autists

6. true this

battleground for autists
    ...Aren't we all Asperger..ish. Playing this game :P

7. true this

battleground for autists
    Never go full ******.

8. Never go full ******.
    Oh look, some1 got offended.
    Sorry kid, in some shiny day u will realize this bg is a real crap and loved only by kids and pve dragonkillers.
    Edited: February 8, 2016

9. Oh look, some1 got offended.
    Sorry kid, in some shiny day u will realize this bg is a real crap and loved only by kids and pve dragonkillers.
    True true, but AV here is aslo "few stars", well this BG is "few stars" itself + isle of ....
    They should disable sota,isle and AV and make them avaible on weekends. Soon People will realize this.
    Cause #hype Malaco
    Edited: February 8, 2016

10. Oh look, some1 got offended.
    I don't really care about the bg and I care even less about viera082s opinion on it; what I care about is your lack of education leading to misuse ''autism'' like that. Since you will probably fail to understand the medical backgrounds, I'll just tell you that most people diagnozed with a form of autism are more intelligent than you.

11. Can this bg just be removed? It's plagued with major bugs, it has nothing to do with pvp.

I've been playing BG's for days and its all AV/Sota with a few wsg's/eots here and there, while it should be THE OPPOSITE.

Just remove it for gods sake..

12. Can this bg just be removed? It's plagued with major bugs, it has nothing to do with pvp.

I've been playing BG's for days and its all AV/Sota with a few wsg's/eots here and there, while it should be THE OPPOSITE.

Just remove it for gods sake..
    thumbs up...I think there are really small amount of people who like this bg's...maybe some pve guys who wanna que from time to time once a month :)

13. Twice i joined this bg and have some fps issues on it... When i join have like 30-40 fps,BUT if someone take Demolisher it drops to 3 fps ... o.O
    anyone know what its wrong? bug ?
    Usually on Deathwing everything were fine...

First 12